When not all the same ....

The dramatic rescue was the most popular events on the information tapes.

Ordinary passers-by and fire safely rescue a mother and two children from a burning cabin and upturned car.
On Sunday, 32 year old mother driving a car on the south side of Milwaukee gets in a terrible accident which resulted in the car flipped on its side and the lights.

All were rescued, the guy who climbed into the cabin - the hero

- Created the post because I was not feeling that somewhere I've already seen it ....
Unfortunately we can not hepiendy traditions and much less likely to happen. I do not presume to judge anyone, just look and draw your own conclusions.

- Instead of helping Permian filmed the burning of people in the car

Perm, May 22 (New Region, Olga Ivanova) - "Shocking video. Nervous not to look !! "- such signatures accompanied by a video of the crash in Perm, where burned alive 4 people. It caused a surge of emotions on the Internet. Footage difficult to watch until the end - we want to rush and help screaming people inside the car. But just fascinated bystanders watching, and someone filmed slowly, afraid to miss a sensational moment. "There is a fire extinguisher?" - I heard the question, but he hangs in the air.
Curiosity operator bypasses the slow burning car. From time to time he shares the remarks: "I like that in my life seen! People burned alive, "" Count up, there's still the music plays! »
Video lasts 8 minutes. Nearby stand and stare passers-by, passing cars, even the "ambulance." No fire is not trying to break the window and somehow open the door. From shops and cafes do not run out to help employees with fire extinguishers - because they have something to smother the flames. Occupants of the vehicle can still be saved ...
Finally someone from the crowd comes to mind to break the windshield. But here, Burning Man is not pulled his hand and shouted: "Get out!" He hardly selected from the flames and falls to the ground. Lies are burned, and his videotaped. He pleads to save the friends: "Pull them out, please, guys, let out!" But to no avail.
Glory rescuers authors exchanged sensational video footage.
Recall that the accident occurred on May 10 Street Revolution in Perm. Car Ssang-Yong Rexton lost control and hit the median strip. The car was thrown on a lamppost. After the collision, a foreign car caught fire. Caught in her people were unable to get out of the cabin. Four people were killed and one managed to escape from the fire.

More details about the second accident & gt; & gt;

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting