Worker "shaved" premiere at the clock

At a meeting with Putin Tula plant was an interesting incident)))
... Vladimir Putin was about to leave, as a worker, mechanic Victor Zagajewski, inquiring whether sailors pay a pension from the federal budget and to draw attention to themselves in this way Mr. Putin suddenly stop (they are separated by less than a meter) asked him:

- Vladimir Vladimirovich, maybe something to donate to the memory ?! I have two sons! One - Navy officer!

Putin puzzled raised his hands to indicate that he did not, moreover, that it.

- What to give? - He laughed.
- The clock can be? - Without a smile asked the mechanic.

Putin shook his head, frowned even (it was obvious that he of confusion from such brazen extortion). In fact, it was daylight robbery. All the same, that the breast premiere placed a revolver to Stechkin silent. Refuse worker, especially after such a bright and selfless advocacy of "United Russia", he could not.

- Take it, - said Mr. Putin, taking hours. - I recently gave exactly the same one boy, the son of a shepherd in Tuva. And again bought. They are very much like me, - said Mr. Putin (later, responding to questions, he said that he did not watch Blancpain gold and platinum do not, and that is why there are about six thousand dollars).

But! ))) In fact Watches Blancpain Leman, 264,000 rubles. Not bad work at the premiere profited.

4 Photo © Kommersant

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1253022200 [/ mergetime]
Damn, Inet buggy shopisets ... Sorry, that for a long time "thinking" with the 4th picture

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting