Fair donation

"Our store does not need the money - need books. Mezzanine boxes and garden crammed already read books and magazines, and throw a pity? I want to read something new, but is already the shelves are full of books? Come to our shop. Bring your books, magazines, CDs, and take away the other. It's simple! "- Called for an ad in the profile the community.
 - Yes, on my block in a day on a table near the exit so fair, - I thought, but still decided to attend the event, which was held in the cafe on Rozhdestvenka.
He writes in his diary the author of 20 shades of gray pictures from the event

Apparently, I was the first. The guard at the entrance did not even know about the event and sent me to the manager on the second floor. There is after all what happened.

Politely ask visitors to cafes to transfer to other places, moved the tables and began to lay out the book. It turned out that other people are not sitting here just as well as I am, waiting for the start. There were packets, bags, and even an old suitcase with books.

All looked rushed regarded brought yellowed newspaper, and I thought: "Is it necessary for someone?»

Once over this Dumas had to hand over 20 kilograms of waste paper, get stamps and exchange them for a book.

I came all the new people with full boxes and even bags laid out on tables, books and did not increase much. They became even less!

Each parish party giving stocks were delighted: "Oh! something new brought! »

More volumes were holding or put aside

And read, read, read ...

Someone brought stuffed animals. They do not lay ten minutes. I thought of their home deposits of this stuff. Why I did not think to take them here?

Before leaving, the girl tried to spread out on the packets ...

just such a pile. To my question: "Where you so much?", You replied: "What are you? It's a classic! »

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting