Moroccan citrus

For most people of Morocco associates with black diamond mandarins. A tangerine like salad Olivier, is often associated with the celebration of the new year. Without mandarins, it would be, that the new year will be associated directly with Morocco, so without them nowhere.

19 ph via Ilya Varlamov

This standard orange-tangerine garden. For some reason, I, gardens with fruit are very well guarded and the guards for any reason do not want to go to them.

Tangerine guards in Morocco are the only people who do not take bribes.

Incidentally, in the Oriental Medicine alcohol tincture tangerine peel, as well as its water infusion or decoction used in bronchitis, nausea, and as an antitussive agent, improves digestion.

Although all of the gardens surrounding the fence with barbed wire, used to enhance the effect of thorns.

Fresh oranges on the market.

The exact price of mandarins, I never found out, but I think it is about 10-15 rubles per kg.

Moroccan mandarins always sweet, juicy, fragrant, seedless and very thin peel and well removed. The fruit has an average closer to the small size, bright orange, flattened shape and characteristic dent in the "ass."

Roll orange Latok.

Sell ​​directly to the machine.

But the best is the fresh juices. In Morocco, they cost only 10 rubles for a large glass.

Grapefruit Dorosh - 40 rubles a glass.

The only thing that can confuse tourists, it is unsanitary. Glasses all day in a wash bucket. )))

This port, hence the Moroccan fruit sent to us. By the way, Russia is the largest importer of Moroccan citrus fruits (190 000 t in 2005).

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting