Birthday YaPlakal 6 years! (15/05/2010)

"Issues .: Sorry, I downloaded from the Internet a file, it does not need me now, how can I upload it back?
Ed .: That's because of these idiots, as you soon on the Internet all the files will remain! »

YaPlakal 6 years old!

No, no, my friends, I do not mistake, I am friends with the head, look at the calendar. I understand perfectly that it is still the most that neither is on Thursday, but there is no alternative: in a couple of minutes, jump behind the wheel, pedal to the floor - and in the next day or two internet access I have, alas, will be extremely limited.
But what I can not say. Six years ago, the vast expanses of the Internet has a new website. It would seem - eka wonder, well, there was appeared. Few sites in the internet or something.
However, that's what an interesting thing happens: is literally some couple of months traveling briskly gaining momentum, it is and continues to be one of the most striking phenomena of the Internet space! And therefore:

Happy Birthday, PL!

Some expressed the view that the PL is not a cake ... Oh will you, cake, cake - chesslovo ...

But do not rush to dessert, to begin to thoroughly refresh, raise a glass or two of the health of those wonderful people that make PL remains megapopular project era! For us!!!

It is symbolic that Yap birthday coincides with the International Day of Families. I think that YaPovtsev can to some extent be called one big, fun, cheerful family. Especially in the sense that every family has its black sheep ... right, gentlemen trolls cho depressed ?!

Well, what kind of a family without kids?
PL-kids of guys Bomzhyka - heartfelt greetings and a separate sweet table!

Once again, all a happy holiday!
And the whole motley PL-Tus from me one more celebratory cake, elements of which symbolize kagbe diversifying and wide range of interests PL-dwellers: horse - a cheerful, mischievous laughter; Cabbage - YaPovtsa material well-being; waterfowl - nechuzhdost hardenability, sports, water treatment; bunnies, rabbits - healthy craving for reproduction fertility; Well, the pigs ... hehe ... pigs - they are fun, funny and chocolate!

All good mood!
Sincerely,

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting