The accident at the New Riga

The story is:
I am going today in the area of ​​the New Riga to Moscow, somewhere in the region of 65 kilometers Volga catches me (I was about 140-150 km / h), it catches up with me so valiantly, the right passes and carries forward. He walked probably about 160 km / h.
I'm still amazed at how it can be so smartly shove on the barge. Well, I continue to go at their own pace, I look forward what's going on: This rider on the Volga River continues to overtake all, and those who will not let me, it bypasses the left. In the field of the New Riga no bump stop there gazonchik the middle, and the edge of the dust and sand. In general, it bypasses one second, first a fountain of dust, then the other. In general, well he dashed off ahead. And then, somewhere in the 61 km suddenly it rises a huge fountain of dust on all the way. Well, I think doprygalsya woodpecker, brought it to the sand, and ran to the other side, the main thing that no one killed a. Slow down, turn on emergency gang, that would be no dust in the ass is not entered, the food look, whether on the side of the road ... And it is not just a piece of bush muzzle sticking out. Well, I immediately parked on the side of the road, ran to think that all the skiff cage. Just walk up, and he crawls out there, alive !!! I asked him if there was someone else in the car, the man says no, he is one. A very reeling, whether a shock to him, whether in trash buhoy. (It looks like a drunk) There is still passed over the people who are with first-aid kit, a fire extinguisher with someone.
In general, the results in the photo.
Sorry fig pictures with your phone fotkal. And few of them, the time was not as convinced that the man is alive, went further.

Apparently he made the ears a couple of times until flew to ditch.
By the way, I looked under the hood, there are not so little gasoline poured, already frightened that jerk. I got what it takes to carry a wire cutter that terminals would eat, if anything.

A guy he got out through the passenger window of visible damage he has only a little blood on his lip. It is something behind the car sharilsya, people did not want to go out. He either was in deep shock, or drunk.

That I photographed from the side, it is not sickly so went, and came at an angle.

But in general it was pleasant to the people so smartly stopped and went to help. And a lot of people became stop cars 7-8. Cops called, and when I saw the first Cop drove a car that was traveling (I hope) with flashing lights to it, and then soon (I hope again).

And the moral of the story is, do not drink while driving.
And do not forget to carry a fire extinguisher, and preferably clippers that have terminals snack.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting