Paper Beauty

Dear YaPovtsy in a fruitless search for something interesting stumbled on this topic.
Here are some photos of the work Jeff Nichinaka - sculptor and painter on paper. 11fot with pravda.ru and 13 photos from the site of the artist-jeffnishinaka.com.
Total 24 selected photos with a bit of information at the end of the topic.

A native of Los Angeles, Jeff Nishinaka is the leading sculptor of paper in the world, his career spanned 28 years.

just write load will somewhat slow, but try to quickly

11. That is, perhaps, Jackie Chan, this is a little late, but I hope my suspicions are confirmed or denied

12. some tree 13. 14. It is kind of close 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20.

22. 23. 24. And this transfer of information from the site, I + interpreter

A native of Los Angeles, Jeff Nishinaka is the leading sculptor of paper in the world, his career spanned 28 years. Nishiaka attended at UCLA and graduaded prestigions from the Art Center College of Design, where he first experimented with iskusstvaom paper sculptures. Commercial Nishinaka portfolio includes Bloomingdale's, Galeries Lafayette, Sprint, Peninsula Hotel, Visa, Penn State University, Paramount Pictures and Coca Cola and others. Actor Jackie Chan, who is a close friend of the artist, owns the largest collection of works Nishinaka. Nishinaka began working with paper by chance: "I always wanted to be an artist, but the study of illustrations in Art Center, I was given a job in graphic design and fashion drawing, and at the same time to experiment in different media, one of them was paper . It was my "A-al 'time (I xs. What he meant to say). I quickly developed a feel for the paper. Since then, I began to experiment with different papers, was to find ways to form turns and different faces. I would like to manipulate the paper in the least invasive way to preserve the integrity and feel it. Paper for me it is a living, breathing so that it fills. I'm just trying to redirect that energy into something tangible, animated and lively.

Lord, I'm finished.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting