7 foods that burn fat

List of products for increased fat burning. Nutritionists have added to it a few more points. But the new fat burning foods that will help for a long time to stay in shape.

Horseradish. Enzymes, which are contained in the root of horseradish, promote fat burning. Horseradish flavored fish and meat dishes.

Beans. Saturated useful fiber beans maintain a sense of satiety for a long time. Nutritionists recommend beans instead of garnish or added to a salad.

Coconut milk. Coconut milk contains fats, which cause your metabolism will be performed.

Almond. Only 40% of the fat contained in almonds, digested. The remaining 60% come from the body, not having to go through the digestion and absorption. That is, almonds fills and does not leave behind unwanted calories

Raspberries. This berry speeds up metabolism. In addition, 100 grams of raspberries contains only 44 calories.


See also


Subscribe to our groups in social networks!

New and interesting