I am looking for a wife. Chronicle of an unusual experiment

The author writes, aquatek-filips:

This idea came to me a few weeks ago, but since she had the character of a certain publicity, it is not immediately found its realization. Today I decided to bring to life the real experiment.
First I drove into the first salon of mobile communication and bought a brand new SIM card with a phone number specifically for this experiment, to avoid unnecessary calls.
Next, I printed on a few ads:
on the rear window of his car - "I am the best wife" on two sheets of A4, on the side windows - just "I am his wife," on the same sheet.
After have been made all the important work of the case, the ads were pasted on the glass inside the car, and I drove through the city streets.

I must say that the first call on the phone went after about 5 minutes of my movements, but I missed it, because he was not ready so fast to get it. The phone was in the bag, and as I reach for it, the call ended. I immediately called back to the caller number, but the call was dropped. More calls I did not. Apparently the girl was shy or hesitant.
The next call was about 15 minutes, but the only female voice said, "Hello ..." and then disunite. Or my voice did not like, or said again tightness.

While driving around the city could be seen in the rearview mirror, the drivers behind vividly reacted to the inscription, some immediately take up the phone and call apparently familiar to talk about what they saw, some pictures of the phone at the traffic lights. As vividly reacted to the traffic lights people cross the road and public transport users.
Then I left the car near the hotel "Sevastopol" and decided to take a walk along the promenade. While I was walking had several calls in which women's voices have expressed delight ads with phrases - & quot; ... sorry that I have for my husband, and just decided to meet ... & quot ;. While there have been no specific call.
When I got back to the car, around the car was a little pribaldevshy taxi driver, who expressed to me their ads and Respect for as long as I put a backpack with a camera in the back seat, almost hand grab is a woman, pointing at my car. Those naturally shied away from him.

Today we have been cold enough, so I left the car near the McDonald's, ordered tea with cheeseburgers, sat on a summer area 10 meters away from the car to watch the reaction of people.
Most of the passers-by walked by without paying any attention to the inscription. Most attentive were old grandmother - probably due to the slow walk, they have time to notice everything. No wonder all films cops seek to question the grandmother. Middle-aged people, noticing the inscription, did not express any emotion and walked past. Youth vividly reacted. Many pictures of the car on the phone.
And then one girl stopped, took out his phone and dialed

Here it is - in front of the machine. Stands opposite the inscription on the side windows and just dials the number. With it, we chatted for about three minutes, she was very nervous, she said that her husband is also looking for and if I have time, she could meet over a cup of coffee. We agreed to phone later. Two girls on the right watched and photographed this picture of her on the phone.

After several minutes another get interested passed machine. Then stopped, turned, looked and making a semi-circle, stood at the entrance to McDonald's.

Long rummaged in her bag, then found a phone, timidly, looking constantly came up to the car and recorded the phone, went into place - where I took a picture of her, apparently appropriating the name of the new contact, and then returned to the car and check number. Then quickly walked away from the machine. Then she was approached by a friend - it is something to her lively start to tell, but did not call.
Snack, I sat in the car and drove toward the area Ushakov. Left me with a big old parking taxied Chevrolet Tahoe with two ladies who are actively waving palms, for which I am smiled.
Another memorable counter Mazda threesome with two female students judging by the age of the cabin, which turns around and waited as I slowly crawled by in the mash. Eyes girls just have to see.
After that, I briefly stopped in a supermarket, leaving the car in the parking lot. When approaching the car, onlookers stood around her, photographing ad phones. When I sat down, stood clapped.
Already when I was driving home, I did one more call. Anya had the girl said that looking for a good husband, that she was dumbfounded ad, and ready to meet anytime.
That's was the first day of the experiment.
Total - 6 calls, two girls who want to meet for a cup of coffee and 5 SMS to with the phrase "cool advert" or "That's it you're doneĀ»

UPD. Yes, and most importantly, that I saw for today - it really lifts the mood of many passersby. And I really lift your mood - people smile, raised up his fingers and clapping hands - can not lift your mood. So even a tough day, my heart is good and pleasant.

via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting