Monument to cosmonauts

In Bryansk opened the avenue of cosmonauts

Let's start with Einstein.

Oversaw the removal process covered with bas-relief "April 12, 1961" ... Immediately around the panels began hustling people rub the surface of something - so consider carefully all product failed ... Saw "Einstein" - once said about this all around and as It was impossible to even take pictures (a lot of people walking around the bas-relief) hurried retreat.

EDWARD TSIOLKOVSKY

It was Edward, which is already there ... As I understand it, Constantine simply placed - so we decided to dedicate relief father Konstantin Tsiolkovsky:

Although his father by the way - called Makar-Edward-Erasmus))

Einstein
and
EDWARD Tsiolkovsky

this level of conversation and not worth even start - now that's understandable.
Do you think that's it? Certainly not!
Today I walked closer to the bas ... think about it, but what is it covered with polyethylene - bronze is not afraid of water ... knocked on it ...
A bas-relief is not just a bronze. Gypsum. There are even some places already peeled paint and visible white base. On the one hand - a shame, of course. By opening people bins score plaster a fake. On the other hand - feel better - because you can now Einstein Eduard Tsiolkovsky correct ...)

©
here
Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1289147231 [/ mergetime]
Add from myself - the contractor for the manufacture of the monument, said that because of the rain washed away the plaster.

But how could blur Constantine Edward?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting