Metro New York City: another view

Recently slipped theme with photos New York City subway. Many noticed that the pictures were taken in such a way as to hide as much as possible. Immediately I remembered my trips on the subway in 2002. Unfortunately, I was covered with hard drive and managed to restore only one picture there. Most sorry pictures where hung from the ceiling meter shreds web-mold-stripping. I would be grateful if the supplement. But typing a few words into Google made a selection which will give you almost all the impressions of that time. The selection will be 12 photographs.

2. In Russia, I have never seen so much gum on the floor. In the floor of the NY subway is very mnoih stations, especially in remote areas, plastered with chewing gum so that inogoda yellow lines are practically invisible.

3. Another gum.

4. And this is not some dirty station, and the most common.

5. NY decided to throw trash on the track. This pattern is not uncommon.

6. Another segment paths.

7. In this picture, please pay attention to the ceiling.

8. This is also a regular station.

9. Garbage there are rarely cleaned.

10. I have no doubt that in the Moscow subway has rats, but in NY, they are not afraid of people virtually and run not only in the ways, and on the platforms.

11. And not afraid of photographers.

About 12 passengers, you can create a separate topic. Someone just does not go there. This is a pretty harmless creature. There obdolbanye negros with guns if you do not get lucky.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting