Gun Show "Arsenal 2010"

As recently as this weekend I had a chance to go to the black hole of the budget of those who have a weakness for knives, for whom the words "440C" and "95X18" is not just a meaningless set of letters and numbers. The place where the wandering man with a twinkle of excitement in his eyes and there are practically no women. Apart from the bodiless shadows of momentary local financial crisis - the former "favorite Bunny" Miss "buy me a mink coat." No, no, left the monastery buying men's tears (because the money for all the hope in the end is not enough), the shadows will find again his charming shell and become the sole and undisputed object of admiration.

But while men like a child running around from booth to booth with fascinating names "Russian Bulat", "Company of Tula smiths," "Blades of mosaic Damascus," etc. (names can not safely look for in a search engine, because advertising is not the place). Someone looking tsokaya tongue and fingering an exclusive work of art clothed in the handle and the blade. Someone boyishly lifts sellers deliberately meaningless questions about the materials and methods of manufacture.

It was the penultimate day afternoon time. Masters and representatives of the salons, not hiding his alcoholic preferences, shyly turned away from prying eyes, just to eat. Apparently these are the traditions kuznecheskogo case.
The hunting and tourist knives, Skinners, throwing, knives and tactical knives, survival knives, as well as the katana, wakizashi, checkers and many things from which breathtaking.

The exhibition "salivating". It is a pity that the input does not handed out bibs. I would very much handy.

Sometimes in my head like a mediocre Jumping drop into wise decisions. At the exhibition I went completely out of money. The decision was right and proper. Almost every booth, I was ready to put the n-th sum for the desired instance. A master, seeing the genuine joy of torsion in the hands of its products, sprinkled terms and absolute benefits of a particular knife.
Total visits: 3 hours of absolute joy, not a single ruble was not damaged, personal collection of knives at the level of the previous mark and hands still remember what it is - to keep in the hands of superb examples of Russian knives.
© DasDillEma.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting