Explosion in Red Square

11 photos
via

January 8 at 15:10 at the gate of the Spasskaya Tower of the Kremlin sappers was made to undermine a suspicious box - explicit dummy explosive device. Interestingly, I still found no mention of this extraordinary event. (More references is there, but no more). A photo essay is, but here

Now, in order.

The fates decreed today at 14:20 I am with my family was inside the Cathedral of St. Basil. We had not really view it as somewhere around 14:35 duty policeman on the radio ordered the withdrawal of all outside and close the temple. He was alone, and visitors 40 people, rooms and corridors countless, so all scattered (and then, seeing nothing else but money is uplocheny!). He drove quite a few. In general, after 10 minutes, followed by another command: nobody out. By the time it became clear that Red Square cordoned off, and drove a couple of cars with flashing lights.

And before the Spassky Tower is a box resembling a bomb defiantly:

The black thing on the left - a heavy trunk, which it initially covered.

Did it this one astronaut:

Then astronaut carefully placed on a box resembling a bomb, bomb yellow resembling a bomb:

And removed.

A minute later (15:10) came broads.

Then astronaut looked lumps.

Then lumps studied men in civilian clothes.

After another 10 minutes we were allowed to go outside and go for a cordon. A Red Square remained cordoned.

And about this event, I did not find a single mention. About the burned stall at the Belorussian station there, about a gas explosion in Novosibirsk there. And about undermining suspicious (deliberately lying) subject to the Spassky Gate of the Moscow Kremlin - no.

PS: to realize that offering the best images of this incident. In other 30 people who were with me & quot; the first row of the stalls & quot; this action was only a couple of compact digital cameras and cell phones.

© Alexander Gorban

The End.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting