LED Light

Create the post prompted me to an article about the harmful fluorescent "efficient" bulbs. My point of view coincides with the point of view of the author. I'd add that the life of those bulbs commensurate with the resource bulbs, and certainly not superior to him in the promised 8 times, these lamps are dying like flies. Saving does not work, quite the contrary poluchsetsya.
Therefore, it was decided to move to LED light traction. Because otstutviya ready solutions has decided to make of the fact that there is.
It spread key pictures in the amount of 5 pieces. More of them available in LiveJournal.

The end result:

The valves are used as holders for 12 volt galogenok:

LEDs - EDSX-KLC8-D3, were bought at one time as the least expensive. Light color - warm white. As it turned out, it has a relatively high color rendering index of about 0.9.
Sinks - sawn radiators on chipset motherboards dead.

The light source assembly:

I do not know beforehand what might interest YaPovtsev, why so few pictures. Ask questions, happy to answer them.

Last photo. But the current source to power the whole garland. 700 mA, voltage - how many will fall on the LEDs in the area 20.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting