History of a road repair

Probably everyone has heard the news of Skolkovo highway. Tenanted road a year ago worth more than 1 billion rubles. 1 km, having served a year, was in poor condition - cover failures, deformation and a whole bunch of defects. The reasons - poor performance of the work and the use of cheap (!) Materials. Scandal! But still - it Skolkovo nanostolitsa, area of ​​special attention. And if you just look around? To do this does not need to cross the Moscow Ring Road. That old-deserved Most Postal street, near the center, in Lefortovo. Near the third ring, the embankment of the Yauza, a lot of business centers. The main traffic passes, however, the neighboring parallel pipes, but the street used by many drivers. To say that the road surface is, to put it mildly, in a somewhat unsatisfactory state - do not say anything. But last renovated ended only four months ago, on the eve of winter.

39 photos via Ilya Varlamov

But first, the background. Great post, and especially its inhabitants, the people working here and passing on her unlucky motorists for a long time. As told by the locals, three years throughout the streets was tense global repair that resembled a disaster of the local scale: almost all over the street was dug - changed pipe heating plant and sanitation. Repairs were, though tense, but very leisurely. Surely they would have continued to this day, but in October last year a thunderclap.

"Gone," Luzhkov came Sobyanin. The new mayor, hastily dismantled with stalls, began to deal with other deficiencies in the prefectures and manage. I'm not sure whether caught the eye of the terrible governor unfortunate long-term construction on the post, but at the end of autumn began to work conducted in emergency mode - all quickly buried, covered, paved and opened to traffic. It seems that you can enjoy. Locals and rejoice.

The young man who introduced himself as Max, walking their child, said that now everything is fine. "In the past years there was all rummaged, all pipes are laid. We - those who live here - even joked that it was probably this architectural concept, designed specifically for our area. But suddenly, in the winter, in my opinion, everything was removed, paved, and - the beauty. " Now let's see an open mind that this grand renovation happened in reality.

Business Card Postal Large - superdyrka. In the rainy season, or well, now, in the spring, it - superluzha. However, in addition to failure, here are off-road enthusiasts and imposing obstacles. I wonder how enterprising traffic cops have not guessed to arrange an ambush here: to travel, all cars have to drive around an obstacle on an opposite. But an inexperienced person, speeding, risking to break the wheel or even break the suspension.

Especially for the unfortunate - a little further tire and auto repair. For the credibility of the curb put up an entire collection of wheels:

Here in these holes and potholes entire roadway:

In certain parts of the pavement narrowed twice. Apparently, for the convenience of motorists, but pedestrians it was not to pass. Dripping water from roofs instantly turns it into a lovely pond: no drainage at all, and put on the end plates provide an excellent fillets dam holds water.

On the roadway, arranged on the former site of the pavement, drainage water is, but all the same genius of the ring arranged it so that the water accumulates around and not merged. Know-how.

Along the roadsides, as monuments to the protracted years of repair, you can see the many architectural objects. It seems that in the heat of an emergency simply forgot about them as retreating army forgets trophies.

And in some places were dug wells, pipes sticking out of the ground, which seemed to allude to local residents: "All is not completed sooner rejoiced. Here the snow come down, and again you pereroyut the street, and everything will be as usual. "

At one of the sites even have the coordinates of the contractor. On the same panel is pasted and the call to fight the bureaucrats. So, in these quiet courtyards citizenship someone is still there.

Ironically, the bus stop is called "New Road". Symbolically. The way something really new. But that's full of holes. (I know, of course, that in this place Postal intersects with the street New Road, but it is very symbolic.)

In fact, for me, it would not have been too difficult to call on the phone, go to the prefecture to unearth the details - how much built this building who Contractors, why leave it as it is, and so on. D. Up to that someone who as rolled . But I do not want to do that. Why is that? And because with all perturbations carelessness and theft officials and artists most of all I did not disturb them. They just all clear. I was more surprised by the people themselves, their position is absolutely indifferent, or rather lack of it, and a complete unwillingness to defend their rights.

While I was shooting the "new road", I talked with many people. In conversation they resented the bad road. I asked all of one question: "What have you done to change the situation?" The answers were different, but it all comes down to the fact that "this is Russia, as it should be." And it should not be. If only someone from the residents of the area filed a complaint and deal with the matter, the road is likely to be repaired for a long time. Nobody pays the traffic police, no one wrote to the city council, no one cares.

Are you ready to trample over the years dirt to fall into puddles and suffer, to endure and endure? You are ready to once again pick up the phone, write a letter, fill out an inquiry on the Internet? So you are satisfied. And if not, write, call, achieve in the end - one for ourselves can not do anything.

To deal with bad roads is very easy. Under current Russian GOST 50597-93 in the size of the pits must not be more than 15 cm in length, 80 cm wide and 5 cm deep. All sections of the road that are at least one parameter must be indicated by traffic signs, and in poor visibility conditions - with a barrage of flashing lights.

According to Art. 33 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation citizens have the right to appeal personally and also to submit individual and collective appeals to state bodies and local authorities.

In accordance with Clause. 1. Art. 12 of the Law "On the order of consideration of citizens of the Russian Federation" State authorities are obliged to give a written reply on the merits treatment within 30 days from the date of registration of the appeal. In the case of inaction of executive bodies in accordance with the Law "On Prosecutor's Office," the prosecutor's office have the right to initiate proceedings in a case concerning an administrative offense, and require involvement of persons who have violated the law, to a statutory responsibility.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting