Fishing on the Black Stone or "The Diamond Arm"

Writes Blogersha mariebang:

The first time I got on the black stones in the year 2004. The occasion was already the most that neither is on-raschudesny: Birthdays colleagues who gave us as a gift ... fishing. Then I found out that I was a fisherman from APB. I'd love to catch fish, there is excitement, patiently waited, but remove the hook flutter rybehu - is beyond me. So periodically I rushed along the shore screaming "AAA! HELP of, the help of! "

At that time fishing on the black stone was a fishing on this lake itself is quite normal with gazebos and barbecues cultivated. The fish is bred there, you pay for the opportunity to fish the coin, so the bite was. And as if all.

23 photos

1. Four years later, I happened to hit there again. We went with her husband to bring up a friend to the lake near Red poppy in Bakhchisarai area and taxied the wrong way. A couple of months back taxied back, but more advisable (so that the image in the post with two trips).

2. The first thing that struck us is the appearance of black stone. It converts the place pretty much. I could not resist and was photographed with a charming man in the flippers.

3. Local police

4. and just very interesting fleet,

5. some instances where you can ride.

7. Terrible "Oka", reinforced frame, and no less formidable inscription. Or go to the superintendent, and such is not the type to back overtook and crashed?

8. No less formidable "Moskvich", reinforced frame, plastic bottle

9. and the wooden leg.

10. Well classics improved aerodynamics - the inscription. He went to the "Turbo 13".

11. This kind of vehicle does not need to strengthen. Sit is completely free. Who knows, maybe in a new life "Moskvich" will be the same ...

12. This wheel is not it? And why so much speedometers?

13. And this is me)) Photos from the second more focused trips.

14. By then been abandoned Transport Prince on a white horse, Miller on Gray donkey and ...

15. ... Vasilich on the unit. The horse with the prince smoking in aside. Boy and dad quietly admire.

16. pokatushek cross country above modes of transport can shoot. Tyre outdoors.

17. But let us return to the Black Stone. In just a few years around the lake to build communism cafe, playground, and, if my memory has not changed, cottages - mini hotels. Thus, we can both come and remove the gazebo, fish and then fry it, and all ready to come on.

18. The most important thing that? -Ryalizm

19. Warning: do not drink a lot of kvass. A vkuuuuusny !!!

20. As for the food and prices - alas - I do not enlighten. As if for the first time fell by accident, the second time went to look at the BRDM. Hopefully the third time going to ride it.

21. mastshataba - my height 1, 59. (I Left eslicho)

22. The place is very beautiful and well maintained. But there is one "but." When almost ready, and post photos in Sevastopol newspaper read that animals kept in the local "zoo" hungry and care for them. I will not lie - I do not know. Maybe not so sunny and beautiful as the photo.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting