OMG, what bunnies!

Beauty - terrible force! Although, in this case it would be more appropriate to say that art - a terrible force, as called beautiful dolls, which sews artist Amanda Louise Spade (Amanda Louise Spayd), language does not turn. Perhaps that is because the priests of voodoo doll look, it was a pity not to poke them with needles and roasting on the fire ...

However, Amanda Louise sews his stunningly hideous zaychishek not to reduce light from the enemy, and so to say, for the soul. Ah yes, but in any case do not show their children. You remember, they are scared ...

7 photo

Via: Amanda Louise Spade

In general, bunnies, more like the zombies are not so terrible, if not for their terribly realistic teeth, resembling human.

For many there is a reasonable question whether the author has not concluded an agreement with a dentist or, God forbid, the morgue, where it under cover of darkness deliver the required "material" taken from those he is no longer useful in this life.

I hasten to reassure you: your teeth just look real, but in fact the author skillfully mimics the realism of using paint, plastics and tools for processing.

Although, you know ... If you take a closer look at the puppet monsters Amanda Louise discarding preconceived aversion, we can see that they are not as terrible as sad and lonely.

How ugly children with whom nobody wants to be friends because of their repulsive appearance. And looking at the sad round eyes strashnenkih critters, I want them to regret and prigolubit, because for these puny little body certainly hides a good heart, ready to be friends and love.

And I think that's what some seem otherworldly beings - the same houses that are hidden in a parallel world, but watch closely what is happening in our world, the behavior of the people living in the territory entrusted to them. So do not be offended houses and toothy babies Amanda Louise Spade also

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting