Team Russia

Dear habrozhiteli, I want to tell you "prepriyatneyshee" news. Team Team Russia - the largest teams of Russian and CIS overclocking and benchmarking became №1 in the world ranking for the overclocking version of the site teams hwbot.org

Details and the way to first place look under the cut.

Team Team Russia was established less than six months ago by combining the two strongest teams in Russia overclocking - OCClub.ru and Russian Overs Team. A series of disagreements and squabbles gave way to a common understanding of the need to create a single professional team to achieve a common goal - to lead in the world ranking.

Over the lifetime of the team took second place, trying to catch up with the German overclockers from PC Games Hardware. The team of the same name created on the basis of the German computer magazine with a circulation of over 100 000 copies. And on the specific page of each room you can find a call to join a team of overclockers. Statistics show that this method is very effective and is now in the camp of the German team has 474 people.
To deal with this crowd so we had three times smaller number, because we only have 124 people. But spring has created in the camp of our members incredible activity and this is the result. Accurate results over the past 10 days:
Here is a towel in the last 10 days could nabenchit members of our team. In my opinion, the result is impressive. And finally, our pride and success busting more than 100 processors Intel Core i7 2600K:

It is the second most common processor 2600K in the world! So we continue to search for 6 GHz!

Thanks for watching, I have everything!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting