About homecoming ...

If the 1st of September - dn knowledge, what is the day on May 31?

May 31 I have always associated with a "last call" and the morning line Sutra, and the evening banquet on the occasion of the birthday of my father.
In 2000, we are well-dressed graduates with ribbons and bells. After the exams were, graduation, for those were the entrance exams. There was as well as in any country, with any graduating class. All went to study in his own way, or someone on allowing financial opportunities. Someone did not go anywhere. As in the direct and figurative sense.
The first homecoming, were almost all. We shared their successes, who where enrolled, who is doing what. Then there was another homecoming, and the third ...
Since the last five years of higher education, we met and shared something interesting and new. But one day, on the 7th night of the meeting, I was like - that did not want to go. And actually why? Yes, all because our meetings have become not occur in "key" classmates and comrades, and in the spirit of "who is steeper." These meeting were like night (pardon my French) vyebonov. Start a dialogue of this kind:
-And You're not married? You also have 25 or so - I'm on so steep that only the egg cooler ...
And here is starting to catch on to the thought that these people with whom you once sat at a desk certain number of years, you're not interesting, and except ennyh years, you do not associate nor any interest. Most of them (referring to the ladies), the main aim in life was to jump out to marry, have a child of his, and this development could, in principle, to finish. Someone in a drunken stupor tells me about how the army makes wimp, a real man .... That damn cut me, but I do not understand how our Moldovan army can something from someone to do ....
On the 10 th anniversary of the end of high school, I did not go. On the one hand all for the same reason that interests me as if there is no common with these people, and on the other hand, the mere invitation sounded strange to say the least. I called my classmate, asked whether I come. I answered honestly that I do not know, because that day I had to go back to Ukraine, as you know, in February, the weather is not predictable. In our latitudes can be like 15 in February, as temperatures can plummet and can sweep everything and I do not finishing with Odessa to Chisinau for Saturday evening.
I said -Tan, so come, I'll come at six o'clock in the evening to Chisinau, you'll tell me where I jumped ... Answer me killed - "Rum Nah, do not go, I need statements, will or not, but I do not I know how to count, we're going in the institution, thrown off by 600ley (something around $ 50). " I say that's not a problem, I'll come, how much to give and all that in kindergarten, which resets each came and ordered and then paid off. A further replica well, not like I did not expect - "You know, then it will be then, that was not so, people sat and did not calculate ejected. So you thrown off? ". I sit and think figase is that uncles and aunts adults gather at the regular evening vyebonov Schaub "sparkle" of their achievements, and the end could topple without paying?
I said - "Sorry Tan, I probably will not have time to be in the evening in Chisinau, you are -That there without me.ยป
Then I finally realized for myself that the school is only a stage in a person's life, and do not make a cult of it. In his life it is necessary to meet with friends, nice and interesting people, and when you really want it. And classmates as a category, let them remain memories of childhood, and in the pages of the website of the same name.

Roman creak.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting