Penza Penza-Vityazevo

Good day !!!
I write for the first time, please do not kick))

And then came the long-awaited vacation, decided to go to the sea for a week on an old, but very reliable Volkswagen 1993g.v city nearly 300000km

Plan your route in advance so it was decided to move on from Penza-R209 to the left to Kovylki Uvarovo on Новохопёрск-Богучар-Староминскую-Ленинградскую-Тимашевск-Славянск Kuban-Vityazevo.

Weather at the time of departure have not poradovala.Bylo went cold and rain ...

Prepare and check all fluids and equipment hit the road.
Refuel at Rosneft Add moved to the first waypoint on the navigator

The rain fell almost all dorogu.Obychno say that the rain on the road, good luck! NOT TRUE !!!! (more on this later)

And somewhere in the Voronezh region came out solnyshko.prishlos dress in shorts))

not that the photo will be posledovatelnosti.no feedback will be posted both on marshrutu.foto crossing the pontoon bridge near Boguchar was shot on the way back.

aka ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1308736652 [/ mergetime]
Well, as the saying goes without incident has not done))))
initially flooded very badly LUKOIL gasoline filling stations !!! Somewhere in the 70 kilometers from Boguchara.Eto it was something-something car twitching, glohla and went (((although this did not prevent me privysit on the 29km speed limit, for which he was stopped by traffic police inspector.
I'll tell you, a courtesy I had not met all the more so on the "legendary M4" We are just nice chatted about this and that and they let me go without demanding money and did not even draw up a report))) I was in shock)))

further from the post "Tsukerova bar" about which much has been written on the Internet. in the general inspection of documents and wishes Godspeed ...
and that's knocking the wheel near Timashevsk

Truckers scream into the radio ... figure out where the nearest tire-Hour 90 km in Krasnodar (((and a spare wheel (or rather dokatka) in not very good sostoyanii.a where to go to sleep not the same there))
well there is someone to come help obratitsya.Na each

zakleeiv wheel went dalshe.185km separated us from his goal.
Beauty indescribable ...

Arts Kuban ...

And dolgazhdannaya finishing point of the route-Vityazeva

And here it is ... the long-awaited sea))))

Yes!!! more about emergency in the road has not been, or rather, even without the "victims»)

house where zhili.ul.Chernomorskaya

for the entire period of stay swimming in the sea it was prohibited due to strong voln.no little it stopped anyone ...

and this happened ...
very sorry delfinёnka.otbilsya by Nurse and thrown ashore by the storm.
at the time he was shot partly isklёvan seagulls ...

I was here))))

Posted in [mergetime] 1308737949 [/ mergetime]
that's all)))
PS For the trip were covered 3321km, 4665rubley spent on gasoline (193litra).

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting