A trip to Barbados

Writes blogger knif:

The trip was spontaneous, helped me buy tickets, but the hotel itself is ordered. Sex night reading reviews in the spirit of "this hotel from hell", "How to spoil your 2 weeks of life." To get to this wonderful island damn long. 4:00 to London, where transfer to another airport and 9 hours to Barbados. And in the back of the door to door came exactly a day.
15 photos

1. For those who have not guessed - a hair salon in Barbados - an island in the eastern Caribbean. ))

2. Our people in Barbados almost there. The plane was flying a Russian couple. She was so happy, constantly thanked the young man, at some point, I thought, she's completely undress and certainly thank, but nothing happened. On the way back to the airport to meet three Ukrainian girls from some of the cruise, that's all. My favorite phrase of others was: "Do you really from Russia. It's very far away. " Barbadians themselves very sociable, get worn out and not as a stranger sweet deal. And they will not hurry. Champions slowness and naplevatelstva. Barbados met bad weather, the rain, the cloud. There was even a thunderstorm. I read up on the door of the room at the instructions what to do in case of a hurricane, and spat three times.

3. Barbados is too close to the equator and the sun is burning them. I am happy to bathe in the rain and enjoy every Tuchke). Local women often carry an umbrella for protection from the sun. Some still dress in colonial style, mostly granny.

4. The first three floors are occupied hotels and private apartments top of the building. Clean and convenient location. Do you want to cook in the room (all you need is), you want to dine in their restaurant or order room service.

7. The way I borrowed an American guide. Having looked through it became clear the main attraction of the island the sea or ocean, well, watching which side to look. Everything else sucked from the finger. The water is really delicious there, I did not want to go

8. Along the coast took a coral reef. Due to wind and current, I did not dare to swim near the reef. I had a desire to get rolled up to the western part of the island where there is no wind, but laziness was stronger. On our beach live two turtles. I never thought that sea turtles are healthy. To take a picture of them I threw the remains of marlin. Marlin - a tasty local fish. But turtles are not interested marlin, but all other marine reptiles swam in the smell of marlin. When a zmeyuki I was wrong and I strongly bullet popped out of the water. Later came a man with a little boy and some "proper fish ', which rushed bug.

9. "Swimming with turtles" - a local business, several times a day on the beach our boat was sailing with tourists.

10. One day I sat down and went to the capital of Bridge Town. Distance pushover it was within walking distance. But the road along the beach is interrupted. A walk along the road is unbearable, the sidewalk is narrow and cars heavily smoked. Blue city bus. In any part of the island 1.5 local dollar

12. Police

14. I do not know the name of this bird, but at nightfall, she makes a sound old rusty swing in the yard

15. This ceiling at the airport. Depicting flying fish.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting