The boat in pos.Makarevo or Topograv, Be-Be-Be)

All the good times of the day. We decided we are here with a friend and his girlfriend to go on a boat for 100 km from the town of Dzerzhinsk in the Nizhny Novgorod region Makarievo. This village is famous for the fact that right on the banks of the Volga there is Makaryev monastery, below is an excerpt from Wikipedia:
 - The monastery was founded in the first half of the XV century, Reverend Makary Zheltovodsky and Unzhensk. Zheltovodsky named for the yellow lake, on the shore of which the holy Macarius founded a monastery. Volga, changing its direction, eventually engulfed the lake, and the monastery was on the bank of the Volga.

No sooner said than done, loaded with provisions, low-alcohol (wine and beer) and rushed.

Below is 71 photos. I want to warn critics. Wave on the Volga River was about 50 cm, add to that a mild degree of intoxication photographer and get the result on the horizon littered with many photos. Processing, frankly, is lazy, who need to write in a personal original image even in zhypege though in Rawa send. So we go, comments will be, but a little bit better to see:

2. Next to the yacht club where he lives, our boat is constantly fun here are people ...

ZY Maybe someday I'll try)

3. Nicely, they are managed smartly with their sails just jumped, jumped, and he has turned the sail

4. On the way to the Lower all the time, no matter how much we did not go there, the ship floats, the exact name I do not know, but nice and quiet is just sail rustles ...

5. The same ship, sail sun illuminate

6. Match Lower, Karpovskaya church on the background of the bridge, ancient and modern ...

7. Captain resets liquid ballast, big wave, standing to do so is dangerous)))

8. Next will be a few pictures of Nizhny Novgorod. I will not comment, because Many people know what kind of structures and buildings. Just enjoy the beautiful view from the Lower River. It is an unforgettable sight, as if a stranger came to town and look at it from the outside ...

9. Quay

10. Again embankment

11. The Church, one of many ...

12. Again churches

13. Another

14. Again

15. Beautiful views

16. The sun beautifully illuminates all

17. Quay

18. And another. The Kremlin is seen

19. The same Kremlin

20. Sun has been steadily slipping into the horizon - and this krasotischa started, look, admire

21. Well, very nice

22. Do not resist, processed slightly

23. The most-most sunset

24. Then began the night we walked along the buoys, the benefit they are highlighted, walked walked and came immediately dropped anchor, and the next morning woke up and saw this beauty ...

25. How do you?

26. The splendor of the soul ...

27. Look further

28. Another

29. We're almost there

30. Landed and went inside

31. Quay

32. Go ahead

33. That input

34. I must say that, unfortunately, all the temples were closed to the castle, the service has only just ended, so we just walked inside the monastery.

On the second floor on the left used to be the barracks of a paramilitary guard monastery

35. Belfry

36. Gold leaf

37. Consider closer

38. All around the green

39. ... and beautiful, light some

40. This monastery cemetery. The average age of those buried there are servants of the Church - 90-110 years.

41. All flowers, all well maintained and beautifully

42. Entrance to the shop

43. Grapes, this, uh, sacramental wine would now)

44. Flowers

45. And keep firewood. Interestingly, the latest - at the bottom.

46. ​​The official part is over, go fry myasko, urrra

47. Fish sick can not get away to a depth

48. On the way to the picnic met heron captain pressed the button, the boat made F-F, and the heron flew that turned out - see below

49. Flew

50. Fly

51. Have come to picnic

52. Ate myastsa, fishing (unsuccessfully), and swam a minute we go ... yes, on the bank of a creek s.Lyskovo have room on the water. The great thing, I tell you. Yes, under the bath depth - 6 meters, so diving various shots without fear of breaking your neck.
There she is. It looks unremarkable.

53. That's straight out of steam in the waters. The temperature in the steam room - 100 gr., Water temperature - 24 degrees.
In the photo - the captain.

54. Here you can sit down to relax in the breeze

55. eat freshly smoked pike-perch under the beer

56. That is our ship

57. And

58. The farewell look at the beauty

59. Your Sim, TC

60. The last photo on the memory, and in this collection (I apologize for the erroneous number of photos).

I want to say - friends, rest on a river, in the woods, it's so cool. Especially on the river, opening these types, even on the city and the neighborhood can be viewed through different eyes, and what for us if Egypt around such beauty !!! I confess - for 1.5 days rest throughout body and soul !!! And forward, to work!

ZY Topograv, envy? And I suggested to you !!! Mobile need to be Andrey !!!

I finished!

Thank you for attention!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting