Unusual shop in Norway - no seller!

Writes blogger ivan-ku:

In southern Norway, where I was in May, a lot of small farms, and these farms there are shops that sell what is grown and produced on this very farm. I visited one of these stores. They sold fresh eggs, preserves and jams, vegetables, potatoes and all sorts of knitted items for children. You go into it, prilavochek on all four walls. I took of this and that, but what happened next just broke my awareness and understanding of trade in principle.

Taking something that was needed, it would pay off, but found some problem ... In the shop completely absent from the seller ...

But in one corner of the calculator is where you consider how much to pay and this money box where you have to put money for the purchased goods and take delivery yourself!
11 ph

1. This is how it looks from the outside:

Yes Yes! All of it is true, all in complete trust and honesty. Nothing prevents to take and just leave, but no one does. I took vegetables, weighed, counted how many should put the money and took the change. Nearby there was not a single living soul, except for a couple of cows in the barn and run chickens, owners of the farm work and have no time to be in this store. Took that it was necessary to pay, he took the change and went home. And it is in order.

Prior to that, I like shopping not found anywhere else. They say that something similar is in some cantons of Switzerland, but I was not there and can not confirm, as seen here, and even bought.

So the question arises, is it possible we?

2. This is how it all looks:

3. Potatoes, there is very tasty:

4. Cabbage piece, not per kg:

5. Something is over:

6. Fresh farm eggs:

7. Children's clothing and any all:

9. To pay off in the corner of jam:

10. delivery:

11. A little farm:

More unusual shops I have not seen where ever I do not know whether our trade me as surprise than the others. Although I know of one person who is able to do this I am quite sure exactly what he will do in the near vremni, wait and see.

By the way, there are some distinguishing features in trade in Russia and Western Europe. These features are only two:
1. always and everywhere, there will surrender to you with ANY bills in any shop and any store. Of course, this may be due to the fact that every night our stores rent money in the bank, but take McDonald's, where even at 7 am you will surrender to the bill in 5000 rubles (I had such a time) and asked to see something then the smaller. We also sometimes bill of 500 rubles is complexity. There is even an anecdote: In Russia before 10am bill in 1000 rubles is not valid because there is no surrender.
2. anytime, anywhere, in any of the little bench in any remote village you can pay by credit card. We do not have that in each shop, and sometimes after driving from Peter there, and the question of the admission card is better not to ask. It seems to be a chain of stores "5tёrochka" not all its supermarkets accept credit cards.
And in the rest of the assortment planning or shops we sometimes even surpass Europe although there are difficulties.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting