First trip to Collider

Source

Will be 11 photos + text, please do not break, the end will tell.

In the suburban town of Protvino and its surrounding areas is under construction since 1983 accelerating storage kompleks.On a main tunnel length of 21 km and a diameter of 5 meters, rooms for equipment (for the first two longest vzgyad like dismantling the camera), ruddvory mines and various branches and auxiliary tunnels.
Downstairs, Unk met us in the pouring rain barrel, heavy fog and the complete absence of light, which all still partially able to include.

the first section resembled a frank Metrostroy, except that the mud was smaller and there was no usual trolls.
Top walked cable growth which was stretched lighting.

Stomped decent distance on the concrete floor, and passed through several ruddvorov
You find yourself in a very large hall, called "Neptune»

In the complex there are 2 electric battery and the legendary bike-that-be could first pass "Neptune»
the side of the bypass tunnel is built.

On the other hand

Sam "Neptune" and sok_spb with his girlfriend

Incidentally tempera within no more than 5 degrees in some places was such a fog that the visibility was less than 5 meters, defog absolutely everything, including glasses glasses, this is not something that, to get the camera and shoot, even just was too lazy to stop what I'm in later bitterly regretted.
Going further, we finally met coveted electric, leaping at him significantly ease our journey, however, all 4 people on it were placed with difficulty, lamp-which would have covered our way did not work, and the ride was, well, I really felt as we move holooodno.Po progress in construction, ruddvory already without dirt, some Walker instead, began to meet and even human ladder lifts.

After this, we met people and as such we did not notice, painfully trying to avoid them in the eye, but the noise was heard works included was light where it was not an hour ago, and open doors were suddenly closed.
In the photo, a walker ruddvora that pictured above.

In the area which was under the city itself moved pridelnyh quiet, just 20 meters from us was the institution acting and well heard the noise of cars and barking sobak.V tunnels have been 2 way and where some of the equipment installed.

and more

How long we are still moving, hard to say, I have spat.Vodu and food and we did not take as warm clothes, as the time was already working in the collider and at any moment could appear people + we do not put things a little noise of electric locomotives and, perhaps alarm went off on some of the doors and that coveted walker with shower and impenetrable fog, then 60 meters up the stairs, which seemed endless, and after 14 hours, the eyes see the light of day, in the existence of which was inside was hard to believe.

Posted in [mergetime] 1314826891 [/ mergetime]

Throughout the trip, I can say that Unk, the most atmospheric place where I had been able to stay-b-b there for one day, very sad that I have a little shot, it was a trip to the video locomotive, but it devoured the flash drive at the first -zhe possible I'll be back there for pictures, because now I know that I'll be there to shoot, and the main thing is to dress warmly ..))

Posted in [mergetime] 1314826944 [/ mergetime]
I have everything.

Author: tankizt

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting