Osaka-Seoul-Vladivostok: 24 hours on the road

Blogger Natalia Sobolevskaya tells you about his trip to his homeland - Vladivostok ...
53 photos with comments

From Japan to Vladivostok, seemingly at hand, but if you fly via Korea (which is the best option from Osaka by the ratio of the price and quality of services), it turns out in the end a decent hook.

When you fly from Japan, often joining in the day there, and this automatically means that sleep is necessary in Korea, and the travel time is stretched almost daily. These days I want to show today.

1. Our local Kansai sweets.

I consider myself quite punctual. Quietly late only on dates minute 10. In other respects, any delay even for a moment I was very nervous. The prospect of being late to the airport at all leads me into a state of terror. So I always food with a good margin on the cork and other force majeure. Bonus that gives the opportunity to quietly walk an extra hour at the airport.

Usually, most of the time in the Kansai airport, I spend on the floor for international flights (domestic flights more convenient to use another airport, which is much closer to the city).

On this floor is a huge number of restaurants and shops. If someone has not had time to buy some souvenirs or gifts, then you can easily do it at the airport. There's no extra charge will be all: stoennik, cosmetics, food, clothes, souvenirs and lots of other interesting things for the average tourist.

2. Uniqlo - almost face Japan. There are purchased, even those foreigners who have this network of stores in their country. At least because the collection for different countries are still different. In the summer they offer cheap and yukata. It is not clear where these summer kimono can be put somewhere in another country only if there is no Japanese festivals are held.

3. Japanese dolls. International reminds the floor general tourist area, which is not very similar to that of Japan, which you can see, turning the street for tourists. This is seen as a contrast, and in the airport. Get down on the floor below the zone for domestic flights and see the usual Japanese stores with cheap food combinations, etc.

4. Once again, glad that constantly tighten rules for smokers. Smoking rooms are well ventilated and no discomfort, walking side by side, do not feel.

5. The realities of our modern life. Japan is already half a year living in the power-saving mode. Even the airports switched off the hand dryer (paper towels while still offering). It is said that the same picture is waiting for us the next 2-3 years.

6. Rack with confiscated goods. In order to discourage others were. Here, pay attention to the brand bags. Japanese violently struggling with smuggling and counterfeit trade. This can be understood if the unsuspecting people selling fake but rather quality for the price of this bag. And if you decided to buy myself a very similar to the original, but still cheap bag of $ 100 (instead of 2000), it would be strange, if you'll take it, speaking of the abuse of intellectual property rights. Humanly strange. Although, if you are not you taking at least a small batch of bags (with the obvious purpose of resale), we like and do not withdraw.

7. boarded the plane ready for takeoff. In time for the flight put the small plane to 300 people, so the boarding took place relatively quickly.

8. The Japanese wished us a good trip :)

09. Further standard picture at major airports - to defend the place to take off.

10. We were only the third and missed an airplane landing. Airport generally very large. It has more than 100 gates. But the number of runways I do not know.

11. When we flew back from South Korea, it was much more sad. As we began to put the plane at 18:45. Officially, the flight was at 19:15, but in fact we took off at 20:00 already. The queue to take off there was twice as long (maybe because it was a Sunday evening). As a result, by the time we climbed into the sky, I managed to see half of the movie, and thought that I did not have time to watch it for such a short flight, I finally left.

13. flies over Kobe. The longest suspension bridge in the world pleases their views. At the same time possible to see the island of Awaji, to which actually stretched the bridge. The island looks not so uninhabited as it seemed to me always. It is a kind of Russian version of the island. I think Primorye will understand what we are here :)

14. Any different clouds. I never get tired to consider them. The truth can be assumed that these species become uninteresting for those who work on flies almost every week.

17. A great number of small islands along the coast - a typical Japanese painting. Some of them are even inhabited.

18. They brought food. I'm usually happy that even on short international voyages fed. In Japan, if you fly 2-3 hours across the country, a glass of juice is all that you get anyway. Koreans usually well fed. In just a few years, I was not one of them claims. But this year, the food caused more surprise. It all started here with this sandwich and foie I did not understand anything. I first thought that the Koreans have learned from Vladavia on Japanese flights give a sandwich. In Vladavia really give a bun, a piece of sausage, cheese and butter, and sandwich needs to be done by yourself.

19. Here is one typical view of Japan from the airplane. Sometimes foreigners asked how nearly 130 million Japanese live on these small islands. Here it is clearly seen as. 70% of Japan's territory is occupied by mountains and mountain ranges, unsuitable for life. So those same 130 million Japanese actually manage to live on much less land than many think when considering the geopolitical map.

20. Sunset. The most beautiful time of the day for contemplation of the plane for my taste.

21. Korea. Asia, too, but some are a little different.

22. I was surprised huge number of roofs, painted in bright-azure color.

23. Normally, as I immediately from the plane catches the eye, which is the same kind of Asia, but the right-hand movement. From these kinds of quickly wean :)

24. Arrived at Incheon. Excellent airport! I'm not surprised that for several years he was considered the best airport in the world. I really like that it is all made of colored glass.

25. As long as you go on an airplane on the field, it is seen for what it really is huge.

26. As we arrived, someone is going to take off.

27. Since this time I got a place at the tail end, managed to observe the speed unloading luggage. By the way, I do not understand why many do not like the place behind. Yes, the first of the interior will not leave (but I usually do not hurry), but the food is usually just hand out a bottom. Saliva from the odors do not have time to choke :)

29. The only phrase in Russian that I found around the airport, and she failed. Sad.

30. aeporoportu lot of advertising of local tourism. This time I was filled even photos and morally decided next time to get a transit visa (which is no problem to give aeporortu with a visa to many countries and tickets for departure from Korea in the next days). All the same, the nature of it is very interesting. Japanese batches fly there on weekends. But not so much for the beautiful scenery and for cheap shopping. So many things adored by the Japanese brand in Korea are significantly cheaper. For the most part this is due to the difference in exchange rates. Output in Korea is cheaper than if you go somewhere for Japan.

31. We arrived in the evening, and the airport was half empty.

32. Subway found there. When flying back even I ate a sandwich there. It is interesting whether the franchise strict requirements to ensure that the taste of all the shops were the same. However, no Korean Subway is not like the Japanese. Vladivostok I have so hands never got to try though.

33. There is also the smokers are closed from the outside world.

34. At the 4th floor is a large seating area. Comfortable chairs, where you can sleep, free showers, computers with internet access. This time I was sitting with his laptop. When I used their computer a bit annoyed that they are worth the Korean Windows and no duplicate labels, even at the level of Y / N.

35. Someone asked how to spend the night at the airport if you fly in transit. Right there is a hotel there. During the night (12 hours) asking about $ 100 (in the city, of course, you can find a hotel significantly cheaper). Those who calculates to spend the night in this hotel, it is better to make a reservation a few days before the flight, because in fact most likely places in the evening, we will not.

36. Those who want to relax a couple of hours between flights, sleep, even at such shops, if more and more comfortable seats are already occupied.

37. Also at the airport there is the cultural center for tourists. There you can listen to free lectures about Korea and local tourism, view photos and videos, participate in master classes.

38. In local dress clothes too.

39. Another smoking room. I liked that it reminds some jungle. Green is very relaxing.

40. Sandwiches before the flight. Once again I was struck by the cheapness of the Korean currency against the yen. Snack turned out cheaper than if I bought the same things in any Japanese cafe. So the "allowance for the airport" in prices, I do not feel it.

41. On the morning before boarding. Small plane in the foreground is just ours. Greater Vladivostok start makes no sense.

42. Many are from the red-white-pack of duty-free. But that's another story, about which I'll write another time :)

43. gradually moves to the aircraft. Koreans on the flight as usual one. Yet there were some Americans. Interesting purpose of their train to Vladivostok :)

44. Our lunch. The potato with stewed meat. And even ham separately. Stew, I do not particularly like, and do not understand why more and ham when the meat is already one. Although claims to the amount of meat I can show it when I do not fly economy class flight :) In Japanese Koreans give canned pineapple, and Vladivostok flights in a good half of the cases are cakes. And okay if it was our Russian roll with jam (which sometimes happens), so no, give the oil cake with pure cream. And many of them even eat. Although it seemed to me that even in the Russian Oily cream confectionery is almost does not apply.

45. We landed in Vladivostok. Wildlife around the wire and rows. Somehow in our very.

46. ​​I have talked a lot about the global nature of construction projects. New interchanges I saw almost immediately.

47. Air a little scared. But I remember very well the quality of air in Vladivostok and Ussuriisk drinking water, so the moral to our environment was ready. Almost.

48. Stoppers because the dug roads in the suburbs quickly convinced me to use electric trains when moving from one city to another. Maybe it really be smart road, when finished repair. While the same kind of lack of tracks in some areas in the absence of bypass roads led to confusion.

49. Entry into the city looked familiar and did not bode great change.

50. Photographed from the car ads. I have lost the habit of Russian advertising, to be honest. Long thought that this concern for the six movements. Creativity is not appreciated. Road signs accidentally hit the shot and I originally planned to cut them. But now I decided to leave because three weeks ago at the entrance to the city I had no idea that these characters represent the new developments in the city. "Beware, the city was bombed" - is very similar to the reality that I saw. It is hoped that the entire global repair will bring to its logical conclusion, and all the roads and sidewalks then stand for at least two years without repair.

51. The bridges, the construction of which can be seen from many parts of the city. The locals are very radeyut about the extent of the construction. And be honest, I think we have to slowly get used to the fact that these bridges still are. For a long time they seemed alien to me in the authentic architecture of the city, I really fell in love with when I started showing at the time the city to foreigners and to look at everything through their eyes.

52. In the center, little has changed, but I really liked the idea with the introduction of one-way traffic on some streets.

Like this picture is changing before our eyes one day on flights Osaka-Seoul-Vladivostok.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting