Stone Cap

4 is a photo and text (my)

1. The other day I was walking with a camera on the surrounding area and saw a strange contraption in one house. In the "work of art" it was not like, it seemed to me that the design should be, rather, a practical purpose.

2. Another view. Three sticks abut the ground, with the other end tightly connected to each other with a rope. From above, as attached a rope hanging from the stone.

3. Explanation on the plate made me smile. Translation-

Celtic stone weather

Stone goryachiy- summer
Stone holodnyy- winter
Stone viden- day
Stone does not viden- night
Stone is not visible dnem- fog
Stone throwing ten- sun
Stone mokryy- rain
Stone on top of the snow white-
Stone dvigaetsya- wind
Stone is moving strongly shtorm
Stone completely in the water- flood
Stone points to the end of the world
nebo- The stone lies on land hooligans
Stone no- stolen.

4. At home, I got into the Internet, hoping to find at least something kakuyu- information. But unfortunately, I learned quite a bit. It is believed that the Celts actually used this design for weather forecasting. A kind of "meteorological centers" was coined druidami- slightest change in color of the stone had to indicate the approach of rain or drought.

In Germany, a Celtic stone weather, is now becoming very populyaren- the Internet without any problems, you can order a plate to the structure and to find guidance in the structure. Of course, do not put it to predict the weather, but as a harmless gag, which should bring a smile (your Cap).

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting