Congratulations to all the day Pilica!

The police threatened to shoot them to the driver "shove a camera in there ... ny»

The incident occurred in the doubles of the Warsaw highway in Moscow near the metro station "Annino". Police drove on the wrong side, I am convinced that there is a one-way movement. Motorist who had traveled to meet the machine private security, in turn, drew the attention of law enforcement agencies that do not have appropriate road signs.

The conversation took the driver to the camera. This angered one of the policemen. At the request of the motorist to introduce one of the law enforcers, closes his face cap, said: "Listen, I tell you: turn around and ed! I tell you now ... Well poo shove your camera! On what basis did you shoot me? »

In addition, at the end of the conversation the same policeman said: "If I were a citizen of, and you would go this way, I would come out and fucked ... nickname you would break into pieces, understand?»

The footage is visible license plate service cars: About 5314 (Area 99). The car belongs to the 3rd Battalion of the Office of individual private security of the Southern Administrative District of Moscow, tail number 0-2410.

Passenger car, whose driver was rude policeman turned journalist, "Russian news service" Ekaterina Rodina. In her blog she tells the details of this incident.

Heads of police officers who were in the video promised "Russian news service" to investigate the incident as soon as possible.

Source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting