Guys - Happy Holidays!

Dear users!
Please accept my sincere congratulations on February 23 - the Day of Defender of the Fatherland!
I wish the world - in the family and in the country. good health, self-confidence and the future. We love you and appreciate.
Your women. This holiday - a special in our history. February 23 we pay tribute and gratitude to the Russian soldiers - those who always bank and continues to protect our homeland. We say thanks and gratitude to the veterans of the Great Patriotic War and local conflicts, those who currently serves on the good of the country.
Protect your home, your homeland - the primary duty to be executed for each - a matter of honor. That is why February 23 is increasingly becoming a nation-wide holiday, the day of all strong, courageous, hard-spirited people.

Happy execution of a man wishes,
Happy with adoration and attention Day,
the Day of "everything is possible" and on the Day of "everything as you want»,
Happy with "I'm going to surprise you tonight»,
on the Day "will be beer, football, pies»,
the Day of the real men, men.
I heartily congratulate you
the Day of February 23!

--img4--

On this wonderful day, sincerely wish good, happiness, harmony and well-being of each family. Veterans health and longevity, successful service to soldiers and officers. May this festival of brave and courageous people will always be peaceful and joyful!

--img5--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting