Shop hunting and fishing. Toronto.

Will fot.V 36 last year with his wife and taxied rodaki in this store. Share-hand came just now. Saliva took 2 pounds of course ... Well, in order.

Airplane hanging in the middle of the store. By the way these are still using prirodoinspektsiya, and privately, buzzing over Toronto every 5-10 minutes. And so cool exhibit, and indeed the whole shop is more like a museum.

Before the store parking lot two thousand mashin.Syuda probably all gathered, even the slightest relevant to hunting, fishing, hiking and other active uvlecheniyam.Kanadtsy this matter much even uvazhayut.Prodayutsya grinder and seasonings for the game. Also, the people crowded around a huge aquarium, where many different fishes swim

Fishing License (Ontario) is 37 doll.v year. Sold everywhere, it is just making a small knizhentsiyu cards and lakes, where and when to fish, it is better to bite, how to get where motels and camping etc..

At the aquarium stuffed Medvedik. Made great. Anyway, all the exhibits, on the level.

Well, all sorts of nishtyaki such as waterfalls, in decent shops of this type. As much as one with nature.

By the way, there's a red hockey jersey hanging. I went to look, a little twisted tower ... The price is 1000 dollars. It turns out she autographed, I do not remember who, like Wayne Gretzky. Well, of course there are fans. Hockey people here too much respect for the people. By the way, yesterday broke Toronto Philadelphia 8: ... I do not know how many full tryndets.

So, go ahead ...

Bows and crossbows of all sorts and kinds. The people said to go on a special squeak moose and a bear with a bow. I saw those bows ... This elephant and rubble. But it is better to Berdan rifle, my opinion.

So, I come to ruzhishkom. Showcase 40 meters, models and calibers, stunned. Well, the colors too. "Remington", "Mossberg" just a fairy tale (for those who understand this business).

prices generally available. You can take and 300-400, and can 7-8tys.

Bought a gun or bow (crossbow), you immediately in the shooting gallery shop sighted.

Optics ... finally a separate issue. Classy choice.

And, yes, even the New Year's discounts were.

Try on which that.

By the way, for women girls clothing fully. Who loves hunting, of course. My wife chose a hat

I -chehol matchmaker for his machine.

Musk oxen or something ... Snowball powdered.

Prongs. As a living ... current dead! And such a pity. And do not make hunting industry, it is necessary, but ...

Micah Dash in the laser.

Wolves. On the deer attacked.

Again, in-dash -miha and others.

A guy has got to feed the fish.

Dochapali to department boats, boats, motorov- wife says everything already tired ...

Quads, too pretty, it has finally, they have the right need. And why there is no snowmobiles. Okay, thank you for your attention, as they say debut on Yap. Good luck to all.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting