As a swimming pool

Against the backdrop of political battles, I want to tell about the everyday life of ordinary builders, who in any case get up in the morning and go to work, sometimes with the phrase: "We again nai ... Do", as happened recently
It will be a series of photos with little explanation
(Until the end of the collection, please do not break, thanks in advance)
So: take the tractors, cranes, put together "a gang" and drive to attach to the school building pool

We dig a pit, concreting foundation plate

We put formwork armiruem, concreting and so for three months
I would ask if the architect does not come up with round towers of concrete and other "delights", but we hope that will be but not usually

after some time (6 months), we finished building, which fills a variety of content

in the building of two bowls: for older students and adults

and "splash" for kids

any changing rooms, showers (for each age and gender)

blue for boys, for girls yellow

And now look at what is hidden from the eyes of
This large "compensation" tanks, is to smooth out the load on the water
it is necessary only for the first filling and occasionally to add water when overly dirty removed

the water passes through a series of filters with quartz sand of different sizes

Ultra-violet lamp, to destroy microbes

and passes through the machine by adding reagents which "finish off" the microbes will soften the water and decomposes into harmless components of what is sometimes involved sitting in a pool

all the excess is removed where it goes to the same water in your house, but with a special device that-be a powerful stream of water does not damage the drains of neighboring houses

figures water temperature in both bowls, chlorine content, pH, and about 20 indicators are displayed in the laboratory at this "point-Screen»,
which is to protect against "Taliban" finishers closed film

that-be in a large bowl it was not boring, in one of the walls built hydro
I pressed the red button, and if you do not hold the handrails, will take to the center of the pool

were small touches (dividing tracks, jumping stone) and the New Year we will give rebyatnya and their parents a gift that I hope they will like

the building has a lot of different systems, but Wastewater is the heart of any pool

and here is the school to which we arrived in the early history

all good luck in work and personal life
Thank you for your attention
ALL

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting