Focus - Evenkia

He brought a pair of flash drives from Tours to Krasnoyarsk, where he moved here from Evenkia finally, some Evenk pictures from the archives of the local newspaper. Here are some of them decided to put on display yapovtsev. For a general idea: what Evenkia? From 1930 to 2006 it was a national autonomous area, more than a dozen years, the territory had the status of the Federation. Now this is an ordinary municipal district. In an area the size of France in two or three of Germany (as you like) live less than 17 thousand people, including syshe three thousand representatives of the titular nationality - Evenki. Living here also Yakuts, chum, Nganasan, Enets, and so on. There are conservatives. The industry is practically no, the link with the mainland - air, river and winter roads. District budget by more than 90 percent subsidized. While in the depths full of oil, gas, coal, gold and diamonds there. But all this while waiting for their turn. Evenkia today is like a pantry strategic country. However, when it will open reservists - no one knows. People engaged mainly in the public sector (education, health, culture, housing). Rebounding reindeer herding, hunting, there is developing tourism. Nature, of course, awesome. But the climate is extremely severe as in neighboring Yakutia.
© Sibirskie
On picture 1: entry into the Tour from the airport "Mountain»

This heliport Tours

Winter landscape. The village Nidym.

Guide to visiting herders. Ekonda.

Deer love salt.

Osovnom air transport in Evenkia. The third passenger on the left - my son.

Sometimes the car falling from the sky. Here. Unfortunately, killing all 9 people.

Another helicopter ready to ship.

Spring came! At the Stony Tunguska River, near the village of Old Believers stormy.

Before the storm. On Kochechum, a tributary of the Lower Tunguska.

Summer Resident Evenk.

Sinilga.

This house of the former governor of Zolotarev.

I am the son and the driver Volodya fishing Tunguska

"Ah, there I scratched?»

Here, too, I fell. But everyone was very lucky - nesvysoka so that the crew and passengers escaped with bruises and bruises.

Duplex capital of Evenkia - Tour.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting