Not a painter and artist

When buying a car, we usually looked at it in every way, look out for a lot of different variety of, gee, together make up this miracle (or not) on the wheels, which will drive us now.
Here for example, we bought, say, Zhiguli. And only some of its izlazaem, both inside and outside, and as the wheel is in the hands of both levers and switches. Lever box, pen wipers and turn signals switching from far and near light. Peripheral vision feel badges applied to all these rychazhochki and switches. And it does not think (I-ah-ah, how can you?) That, as well as, there are these little risunochki all these buttons, etc.
I offer you this taynodeystviya process. 32 foty. I wanted to give a hint about the kicking, and then decided - so do not care what you want. But the post author is not copy-paste.
That seemingly simple plastikavaya handle the final product, so to speak.

All the parts are sent carefully packed in a bag each, in order to avoid external damage.

Here it is, the miracle hostile technology, the printing press. Though old, 15-20 years, but the Swiss.

Well, it's adjusting the table in any direction is going, but that's not able to bend. Well, yes it is we do not need.

Well, it's working parts of the machine, knife, spatula, ledge, the tampon and of glass paint.

Printing is carried out here such different-sized tampons. For each icon, a tampon, even though it does not matter. If only the image was crisp and not blurred.

Tampons are soft but elastic.

About the material from which the tampons are made, I must say a few words separately. It's kind of silicone. Because he still do STI (sexually artificial pisyun), also known as FI (dildo).

It looks like a cliché, to currently under seal.

All lines must be perfect.

Needless Saboya each drawing its clichés.

Here are some of the switching knob with his picture on their landing strip.

She's from a different angle.

Here the whole company assembled. This is so, for clarity.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting