Found a grenade F-1

Good day, PL. In the summer we were on vacation in the N-Region, where, during the campaign for mushrooms, was discovered this device, finding fear is not caused, so as in the army, I served, and grenade throwing, and it training and simulation, it became clear immediately, of black color and distinctive white stripes on the body. The grenade was brought home and waiting in the wings in the closet, and he came. It was decided to make a copy of the training of combat. COMPILATION ask not broken, pictures will be 23 pieces.

Pull over a check was dumb, the device had to google "efki." Under the scheme realized that I, too, sunk training

TTX
Weight grenades, 600 grams
Weight of charge, 60 g
Type BB TNT
The length of the housing grenades, 86 mm
The length of the grenade with fuse, 117 mm
The diameter of the grenades, 55 mm
Throwing distance, m 30 - 40
The radius of the separation of fragments, 200 m
Burning time moderator with 3.2 - 4.2

Grenade F-1 has French roots and a long history. Under this designation, but in Latin transcription - F-1 - a grenade was adopted by the French army in 1915
French Grenade F-1 had sunk percussion. The simplicity and rationality of the hull structure grenade played a role -granata was soon put into service in Russia. This reliable and secure enough to handle the impact fuse has been replaced by a simpler and more reliable remote domestic fuse design Koveshnikova. Imitation of which is present on my copy.

For loading grenades necessary: ​​unscrew the idle stopper to take a fuse and carefully screw it into the hole granaty.Dlya throwing grenades necessary: ​​take the grenade with his right hand and fingers firmly press the outer arm of the safety cap to the body of the grenade; while holding the lever with your left hand to pull the safety pin; while drummer and a safety cap exempt, but the hammer is cocked, held ball-fuse; swing and throw grenades granatu.Metanie produce due ukrytiya.Granata still is in service with the Russian army.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting