"I can see everything from above" or flown off the camera

Writes blogger netwind about the amazing incident:

If by chance you were suddenly today at a rally at the Swamp, you can see me there with three huge orange balloons. At these balls, but white ribbons hung a small video camera. She rented a procession took off rally to shoot a lot of friends and acquaintances, and then flew up, taking the whole neighborhood ...
Except that something went wrong, and instead to land somewhere near Moscow, where I was able to pick it up, it has recently crossed the border Yaroslavl and Vologda region and continues to fly farther to the north at a speed of about 50km / h. If it is a little more will continue to move in the same direction, you will get to the area where cellular towers across very rarely, which means that the probability that it will be able to send the coordinates of its landing, already extremely low. I am absolutely not a sentimental person, but something I see symbolic in flight over Russia this box full of images of people, Bob the mill for such unrealistic things like fair elections, hoping for the existence of altruistic politicians and those who believe that we can change the world the better.

UPD: Do you have someone familiar in Cherepovets or Vologda? Are the coordinates of a possible landing spot ... and it is in 550 km from Moscow.

UPD2: The right person has found. Going tomorrow (February 6) in the morning to go on a quest.

UPD3: The camera found. Goes to Moscow. Thanks to [info] mackeyka for search and AvtoFon beacon for the exact coordinates.

UPD4: 8 But the photos from the camera.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting