Wedding strong man

Nick Vujcic - a man with an incredibly strong character. Despite the fact that his birth no arms, no legs, he lived a full life, which many of us would envy. Moreover, the recently married Nick, and his choice was very sexy asian. There are only two photos from the wedding, but they are worth a thousand words. That's saying then that the physical deficiencies can cause loneliness.

Nick Vujcic - a guy with no arms and legs, who once wanted to commit suicide, and then began to preach the gospel throughout the world.

Before the beginning of appearances assistant Nick makes on stage and help him get to a certain elevation, so it is visible. Then Nick tells episodes from their everyday life. The fact that people are still staring at him in the streets. The fact that, when the children run up and ask, "What happened to you ?!" and he responds to them in a hoarse voice: "All because of the cigarette!»))

Then he says: "And to be honest, sometimes you can fall like this." Nick falls in the face of a table on which stood. And he continues: "In life it happens that you fall, and seems to have no strength to climb. Are you thinking then, do you have any hope ... I have no arms or legs! I think I try to climb a hundred times - I did not get. However, after a defeat, I do not leave hope. I will try again and again. I want you to know, failure - is not the end. The main thing - how you finishiruete. You are going to finish strong? Then you will find the strength to rise - that's the way. " He leans his forehead, then helping his shoulder and stands ...

Nick says thanks to God. "I could not find anything else that would give me peace. Through the word of God, I found out the truth about the purpose of his life - about who I am, what I live, and where to go when I die. Without faith it does not make sense ... Sometimes I say, "No, no! I can not imagine myself without arms and legs! "But it is impossible to compare the suffering, and do not need. What can I say, what someone close dies of cancer or whose parents are divorced? I do not understand their pain. In this life, a lot of pain, so should be the absolute truth, absolute hope that above all the circumstances. My hope - in heaven. If connects happiness with temporal things, it will be time ».

In between working visits Nick goes fishing, golfing and surfing: "Usually the parents of disabled children are divorced. My parents are not divorced. Do you think he was scared? Yes. Do you think they trust God? Yes. You think they are now seeing the fruits of their labors? That's right ... No matter how many people believe, if I were shown on TV and said, "This guy was praying to the Lord, and he developed arms and legs?" But when people see me for who I am, they wonder: "How can you smile?" For them it is - a visible miracle. I need my test that I realized how dependent on God. Other people need my testimony that "the power of God made perfect in weakness." They look into the eyes of a man with no arms and no legs and see them peace, joy - something that everyone wants ».

A recently married Nick!

Once he said: "I thought, how do I become a husband, if I can not even hold his wife's hand? But this is a lie - to think you is not good enough. This is a lie - to think you're not worth anything. How many people believe that they are worthless! .. Yes, I have no hands to hold his wife's hand, but when the time comes and God will give me a wife, then I'll be able to keep her heart. " So it turned out.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting