In Egypt, found a giant finger

to 4 photos and a little bukaf

Breaking news publishes the German edition of BILD. Ostensibly in Egypt discovered the mummified remains of a finger being similar to man, but a lot more size.

Until April 1, it seems to be still far away, so it seems a little joke. The finger length is 38 centimeters (13.8 inches). To compare the size of attached banknote. According to the edition of the photos were taken in 1988, but published for the first time, and only in the German newspaper.

Photo Spёrri Gregor (Gregor Spörri), a Swiss entrepreneur and a passionate admirer of all Egyptian. According to him in 1988 in Egypt, the private provider has promised to introduce him to a robber of ancient graves. 100 kilometers north-east of Cairo in a small rural house in Bir Hooker and held a meeting where the Swiss have shown wrapped in old rags finger.

"It was smelling elongated package. I was amazed by what I saw. I was allowed to take the relic in his hands and take pictures of it. For size comparison I placed near his bill (bill 20 Egyptian pounds). The finger was dry and weighed surprisingly little. In his throat, I felt com. Unbelievable. The size of whole limb (arm?) Is equal to about 5 feet. "

As proof of the authenticity of the relics tomb raider showed a photo with X-rays of the finger. It was dated as much as 60-mi years. A similar choice was, and a certificate of authenticity finds (?). Swiss begged to sell him the finger, but the robber did not agree, saying that his family is too important values. Sperry and flew out of Egypt with nothing.

Then he tried to interest his photographs various museums, but dismissed him as a nuisance by.

-They Said that the relic does not fit into their theory, -Tell us Swiss, German edition.

In 2009 Sperry impatiently returned to Bir Hooker, to find again the finger. But the seller was unable to find him. On the attraction of all the years of passion in Sperry I read all the stories about the ancient giants he could find. Were Giants in Egypt? The Roman historian Josephus v79 BC He wrote that the last members of the race of giants lived in the XIII century BC. e. Joshua with the king: "Their bodies were huge, face different from ordinary human so that was amazing to see them and hear them say scary ...».

Finding so shocked Sperry, that in 2008 he gave up his profession and took up a book about the giant who recently published (and therefore probably the newspaper and wrote on his finger). The book is called "The Lost God. Day of Destiny »(" The Lost God. Tag der Verdammnis & quot;) is a mystical historical thriller based on fantasies, Sperry.

I'm not a scientist, -chestno says Sperry - So I do not consciously writing about relics in scientific style. Let readers read for yourself and decide what they think.

Posted in [mergetime] 1331464768 [/ mergetime]
all!!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting