The tragic story of one Thefts

My dream recently became restless, and here's the thing.

Last week against me crime was committed unprecedented tupizny and meanness! A fucking degenerate, escaped identification for understanding the causes of intractable've stole from one of the wiper of my car (passenger side) plastic cap. Thus, the attacker has broken the perfect symmetry of the vehicle, he drew his wiper washer attachment, made me a barrage of rhetorical questions and pushed to the idiocy of comparable crime.

The situation was compounded by the inability to buy the plastic cap separately, but assembled with wipers (well, me something, Holy smoke, fuck need another set of wipers; I - collector?). This means that the problem is woefully sad, no variation there simply is not.

Moreover, this evening I went to business. OK parked on Marshal Zhukov Civic black peacefully waiting for the owner did not realize how rigid it will face. Crept up to the car, I crossed, asked for forgiveness for the sins and gently took me to the desired item. I then got into his car and hurried to leave the parking lot. However, 15 minutes later I went back to the crime scene. But not because they got a taste and decided've stole reserve is also a cap on the driver's side and driven solely pangs of conscience. What if the owner of the offended Civic - a lovely sweet man, just like me. How contemptible jackal I would become, I insult him? The Action Plan had to be adjusted.

At the moment I'm ready to re-commit zlodeniya (this time without the backstop). But now I have to be sure that the parts removed from the car is not a person, and done for, whore, bastard. And I need information support.

Yes, it is important. If your field of vision gets Civic, whose owner - peremptory uebok (which is parked on pedestrian crossings, bus stops and lawns, is wound on the wheel dogs, seals and street children; and at the extreme left on KAD'e always sick 90 km / h does not change the band, even for the Congress - and huyarit diagonally from at six rows) - let me know where this bastard sleeps machine. Thank you!

ps: not only fit Civic 5D, and 4D 8th generation - it seems that the wipers have the same design.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting