Paintball in Germany

Hello friends. The site I'm sitting here a year and decided that you can try to put their creativity to the survey. Please do not break until it's lay out. The fact of the end of the announced later!

I moved to live and work in Berlin. He began to look elsewhere to spend time. Russian going to play football, volleyball, but always had problems with participants. Record was through the Internet ... 20 are written, come 5 - football was canceled. I hesitated with them and began to search further. On the Internet, I met Russian paintball team. motto on the group was a "Hochish Irgat in pyayntbol zahadi." And I went. It was the Russian guys, but who left Russia, Ukraine, 10-15 years ago, when they were 10-15 years old, to freely speak Russian, but do not know how to write, write more precisely at the hearing (in short I am writing in German). Who left later - and of course in German and Russian - no problem. Although there are those who understand, but spoke with a strong accent.

Here is my handle to my improvements. So I bought it. This is the legendary AK-47. after all the improvements, it was only from the body kit and an AK-47.

In April 2011, I started to play with them. They were "foresters". Who plays in camouflage, with twists on the machine and in appearance to feel as in war. In Germany, nearly equaled paintball gun to arms. They have to buy on the passport, after only 18 years. To carry disassembled or locked. The rule is ... ... during transport is necessary to make a minimum 5-action to bring the marker on alert. Use the marker (even one shot) is possible only in special venues. Otherwise, everywhere - the police everything picks up, and penalize you.

Berlin - a separate state in Germany with its own laws. In Berlin, not to play with markers similar to the real thing, you can not play in camouflage, so we can only play in Brandenburg ground - near Berlin. We are going to play from 8 to 30 Russian and the rest of the Germans. Club organizers have divided in half and put the combat mission. usually play 50 to 50, if the little people, knowing the Russian force organizers say 10 ... Russian people, and the Germans will, for example, 18 people. Entrance to the club is worth 25 euros, but we knocked and we currently offer is 15 euros. balls are 30-35 euros. game day costs 45 euros.

As soon as I started playing, I bought a sports camera, and hung it on the helmet, and then bought a second machine and hung on. Gradually I learned the art of editing and started making commercials. I was not in the video you away; - I'm operator.

That photo of the markers of our team

My mask camera

I'm in the attack.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting