Bathing a cat.

Greetings to all.
20 years ago, I had a cat. White. With the selection of the name, we are not particularly zamorachivalit, so called him, Cat. It is this cat was fond of cats, so often dumped into the street to shop yard hos cats. In order to diversify his sexual life, superintending Cat and in the neighboring yard, where they often run up to the reasonable question: "patsanchik, and you with what RANS?»
We had to give away and receive ...

After the amorous adventures was the cat home. Otozhratsya, catch up on sleep and lie down ... and ...
vascheotybitesotmenya
Of course, the question arose, How to wash from Kota krovischi, mud and govnische? Water - absolutely loved, but loved to fight.

Yield, although radical, was found. Cat tied the front and hind legs, his head covered with a pre-folded several times with a towel, then placed in a bath. One member of the family - kept it kogtyasto-fanged body, the other - washed, with all possible speed. [Next]

As time passed, I have long podinul father's house ...
Somehow, the idea came to fulfill your potential and make Koshak. From friends I had received a copy of the two-month Félis silvéstris cátus.

In order not to get another akvafoba decided to teach a child to the water. To do this 2-3 times a week gained the warm water in the bath, with the expectation that the kitten will hardly get to the bottom of the paws. By supporting and calming, "float" its about 10 minutes. At first, he was strongly against, but a couple of weeks and have not got used to trying to escape, even played with water.

The result is you can estimate below.

And your cat likes to swim or not? Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6

Photo 7

Photo 8

Photo 9

Source:

Tags