The light around the house.

It so happened that I live for several years in a house on the ground. Inside the house is bright and clean, and the outside pitch darkness rises to the walls every night. Because of this, guests really do not sit at a table in the street, and walk around the house if the dumb will secure anything from the basement to bring. And on the bar in the evenings behind the house to go completely dark. On this occasion, I decided to rectify this situation a kak ...

Pokumekat little I went to the bird market and bought yourself a few radiator computers 1.2 bucks apiece ...

From the bazaar will gladly give removing coolers ...

Do not even ask why

Then he scored a handful of LED's such interesting

And a whole bunch of focusing lens with an angle of dispersion of 30 degrees

LEDs powerful odnovatnye. The seller said that the current of 350 mA and operating voltage range from 3.2 to a 3.6 volt. I decided to light the 3 walls of his house, and to hang on each of 3 LEDs. According to the program calculated the resistors and bought here are ceramic.

Soldering iron teeth and 10 meters of cable SHVVP 0, 5 mm square left for a sweet soul is soldered to 9 LEDs. Hot melt sticking LED on the front of this radiator degrease alcohol

And wait 24 hours until the hot melt adhesive hardens, not dry up and not glued properly ...

Waiting does not miss, iron kote ...

Thinking on reflection I have decided that all three walls should be equipped with switches and undertook to drill holes in the walls ...

Podvyklyuchatelnik. How would this box does not need to call her screw.

Screwing.

Posted in [mergetime] 1346081635 [/ mergetime]

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting