Unity with nature

Hello, dear comrades! I'll tell you about a wonderful day in the late summer. Perhaps this post will not give half of my feelings of oneness with nature, delight Siberian forest. But personally, for me, 3 days after attacks, it was in high spirits and a lot of positive emotions. It will be 18 images.

It all started with the fact that he went into the woods to knit brooms.

As was tired, and just from work, I decided to start a walk and look around. At the same time to select suitable birch. What was my surprise when I found here such construction. Apparently teenagers built. And I thought that modern shkolota just sitting at the computer.

He examined the whole thing, and walked on. I met my first mushroom this year!

Returning to the car, I felt a bunch of insects on their feet. As it turned out, it was next to a healthy anthill. Photo not very hands it out, but standing next to a tree stump about two feet in diameter. Maybe not the biggest that ever met, but there were a lot of ants and they are right under your feet kishili meters in radius 15.

Unexpectedly for itself - Catch up on the idea that the nature of it - wonderful! What we often go and do not notice amazing things. I decided to watch what is happening around.

That tasty berry - stone bramble.

Bird strange breed a lot of fun next tweet.

Bee collecting pollen from the latest bells.

Spider, whose relatives and tried to catch me in your network. In a retreat I will say that I hate when the web climbs in the face.

Remembering the main purpose of the visit, he tied a couple of brooms, drank a glass of beer.

Curiosity prevailed over the desire to do the work planned. In addition, the day before - a day later ... Do not resist and decided to walk a little more. My misgivings immediately materialize. Met rodents that have never seen in this forest. And stories about them, too, not heard.

While watching him, he ran girlfriend. They even under the tail did not have to look to see that heterosexual. Intuition and faith in the family suggested to me that they are undoubtedly a couple

However, in any did not want to be photographed! It turned out just like that. Immediately I thought - and maybe lovers and do not want to sleep?

Further I decided to drive to our local reservoir. View on the water and think about eternity. The photo Bratsk Timber Processing Complex (Countryman hello).

Barges that carry the wood to the plant on the water.

Seagulls sitting on the sunken trees.

Enough to walk up, I came to the country, picked cucumbers.

And tomatoes

Prepared all snacks, spread BBQ and sat enjoying the sunset, enjoying how was your day, drinking beer, eating meat, steaming in the bathhouse.

I have everything.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting