These photos were taken during the descent into one of the deepest caves in the world and dangerous. Their author was 32-year-old British photographer Sean Robbie (Robbie Shone), which is accompanied by 20 cavers made a dangerous journey "to the Center of the Earth».
9 Photo © shonephotography
1. The Braves went down to a depth of 1200 meters - the cave Gufr-Berger, which is located on a plateau weed Vercors massif in the French Alps.
2. Prior to 1963, she was considered the deepest abyss in the world, has not yet given way to the cave, Pierre-Saint-Martin. Later studies of other caves "pushed" her into the deepest list even further.
3. Today, Berger is the depth of 1323 m, and the total length of over 30 km of moves.
4. Cave is technically difficult. Returning to the bottom surface of the cave can take 15 to 30 hours without a long interruption.
5. Cave pavodkoopasnyh. In recent years, Berger 6 people died, five of them - as a result of flash floods.
6. Gouffre Berger was opened in 1953 by Joseph Berger and Berger translates to an abyss.