Santa Bikers.

As a biker I do not pass my this post in LJ.

All photos and text below from lexar001
16 photos will be requested not to break.

Today in Melnik ... (it's such a small town near Prague) I sit, drink coffee in the cafe, which is next to the castle. And then there are these two characters ... Immediately clear that they did not come here by bus, so somewhere near obliged to stand two super-chopper.

Making a circle in the center and - here they are !!! Just could not wait and get acquainted with their hosts ...

Live to ride.

Two biker, childhood friends, rides his bike as I can remember ...

This is called "Toro", he is older and more experienced than a couple of years. Mocks another: & quot; I was already retired, and this has worked, and every day I came to visit him on the chopper - teased. & Quot;)))

This Jirka, "Bashtik» ...

Both of Decin, both retired, both of their lives without the bike does not represent ...

They say - "Young, go for your dreams and no one else ... Then pay attention may be too late!»

They say - "Young, go for your dreams and no one else ... Then pay attention may be too late!»

"We were with the bike - only in a tavern or in a grave ...)))»

"The recent warm days, you have to roll in reserve, and then winter comes and starts - polishing, scrubbing, rubbing to shine and wait for the summer ...»

king of the road

more photos

little left please do not break

Mighty Grandpa ... Though would not call their grandpa. The soul they have not aging)))

ALL THINGS.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting