Numerology

I became interested in not so long ago seeking to Kharkov and surrounding interesting machines / state number of interesting / rare state number. There will be several dozen photos I finish I will inform you, please do not break

So, the first photo. This specimen was found in g.Zmiёv, Kharkiv region. Non-specialized equipment Format 1965.

Full view of this an old workhorse

Continues the theme rooms aerial machinery is such a standard 1977, state number. Pervomayskiy, Kharkiv region

Front view. Disproportionate some unit, I can not even imagine it in

But NЁH modern Ukrainian machinery rooms. What kind of crap I do not know, filmed in the area of ​​515km highway M-03, went fairly quickly, 80 kilometers per hour, with a terribly frightening sounds

If we talk about the license plate, start with a real rarity - standard number 1946. Interestingly, the machine in such rooms even come across in real life, not in museums. For example, here is the shabby Moskvich-407 with the number

As well as this one Moskvich-407, which is in perfect condition. He caught my eye a few times in different parts of the city

Rear view:

State number close-up. The format of two letters - 4 digits. Such numbers were issued until 1958

But, of course, because of age, most of these numbers are included only in the museum's art. For example, here on this machine, which needs no introduction. Belongs Kharkov club "Samohod»

Or take this victory

Or here ...

In place of the yellow numbers in 1958 came black. Cars on such numbers still relatively dofiga since spread from the collection numbers only rare or cars. for example, this one Moskvich-401:

In spite of the ideal state, it is not a museum piece, and operate the machine

Mosvkich-407, a workhorse who regularly see him in different parts of the city

Very decent condition, agree

Or is such a victory for the beautiful rooms

However, twice I've seen quite a custom picture - black numbers on foreign cars! for example, that the Chevrolet Caprice:

Finish black theme rooms met the most beautiful of rooms:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting