Sawyer and Ivory

Several small pictures and some text. Do not break.

He brought me hard to the middle of nowhere in the years fifties. Wood chopping. Already in the e @ Enja. Places from our Mother Russia lacks. Just our Soviet industry has adjusted release chainsaw "Friendship". And we will cut the clearing for the construction of our Soviet railways. In the northern direction. More specifically if, prior to Vorkuta.
But we threw not so far north. In the area of ​​what was then the Pechora. And usually threw away into the depths of what we had on tudova, then were cut back. At a meeting with our men. Just like in Metrostroy such. Hyih.

Work in general, have a week like. And then there is our home kitten.
No. We used elsewhere have seen the van, and the fox, and bear zahazhival happened (it was really winter. Went hungry. They close in the summer is not suitable). Duc we let the fox collar on our foreman. A bear otpugunli ruzhzhom and our terrible mugs. But is not the point.
Then he appeared from somewhere nivozmis. The nearest village ten kilometers was fifteen then. No roads, trails. Well FIG knows. Came. Tolley ottudova him (from the village) dog chased. Tolley in his house to eat not given, and he Rushed for prey in the taiga (lemmings there are all sorts of rodents and the like were carried out in abundance). I came in general.

Noticed it our Vasilich. He was a cook that day. Grub ready. We are all in the forest. He said:
 - "I came out of the bar means water on kartohu dial, look - at the stump-sitting drovorubnogo chertenysh! I do it out of habit - "Scat go! & Quot; Even at the time I thought there was no - where and why it is here ... And it though henna. Only its tail curled kutsym stronger and truncated! And he looks at me @ bl kind eyes. Well, I did not chase him. Delivers stew bank. We ate with him. He infect nalopalsya so under the beams and left satisfied, lay down to sleep ... & quot;
Well, because in our team and there was a sliver. Why Sliver - loved it after we chop wood in the kitchen, small chips to drive. The teeth grab gallop fit and back to backs. I think - this is the hazel grouse tail dissolved. And this is the type of production egoshnyaya. Playful, infection. Striped. Brown with gray strips either. The usual Russian rock as men said.

Well, I for every Mike Farley is not indifferent for its warehouse. During our meal not sly every time he tossed something chugo. For the ears scratched. I was nice to hear him purr. We have become friends with him.
Already five days later he began the forest walk with my change. We threes were current then. Well, he was tied fourth. We then sawing, he runs away, but catching mosquitoes. Do not miss.
Then he hooked me on the river walk. Do not close it was. Three kilometers. I am going, it is a meter or two seeds, trees yes bumps skirts. Well, we like to catch fish, and he was pleased. Bellied devil. Although the fish and there was not so hot. Yorshik so small perch. But he had them cracked as the dumplings.

There was a time, remember, it turned to us with "great land." Mail brought. Grub. Vodka.
The mail for Petrovic said that the daughter of his grandson's birth. All of course congratulate steel. The table is set. From our reserves have not artful delicacies - grayling ice cream, salsa (someone came peredachki bacon), but preserves all different. Whether sprat, or sardines. I do not remember. We set the table. Sliver on my lap just climbed. He knew well that it will fall to a piece of me once! Then sat on success. We sleep together splinters fell.
In the morning I replaced had to go way, as usual. With Petrovich and Meehan. But after Razgulyai Petrovich asked for our brothers, and Michael came down to the hospital. To poison than that seen in the evening. I do not know the details.
The fact was such that we must go. And what would a man not to fail, I went to one. The sheet for the two of them signed differently. "Friendship" on the shoulder and into the woods. But Sliver me. As usual.

We arrived at our cutting. There's not to say that there were many that day. Just trunks stood in groups. Three or four at a time. Not convenient they were to blame. A plan to do what is necessary.
I'm his peasant cunning foolishly decided ponadpilit them, which would then shake hands with their dump. The trunk four or five there was.
Sliver running around as usual. Mosquitoes caught. Here zhesh. Just like a wound.
I Nadpilil three trunks. Away to another. Began. Over the noise of the engine did not seem to hear. The crackle of something. Quiet it. If you stand back. He felt only that in the back that is Bound and presses. I had wanted to turn around. But no sooner had. When the muzzle moss felt, I realized that did not have time to turn around. Nailed on the most, as they say, do not play.
I think - well, once there is no pain, so right now. Otdyshites - and I will gradually climb. Catching his breath. I try - and even did not get. It's not that hard. A body which is not mine suddenly. And I feel like it. And like turn-up and I can not. "Friendship" uronennaya next rumbles at idle. Toko ruffled nerves. I estimate in the brain. So. Up to three kilometers of our bar. From tudova saw not hear. And even if even heard what this? Well, a man saws. Working. Honor and praise him.
But I sensed that to honor and praise I do not hold out. Rot because tutoshny or midges, or who grow larger. If you do not get up. Stand not get that either. Well, I mentally began to remember relatives. My youngest sister. Plainly because I have not seen it. Brothers cousins. Together, we all lived. Family was the most. It's just been scattered us all on our Mother Russia. If I could, I think, it would be necessary to meet more often. Look at my father in law, I think, appropriate work - it works in the railway. Maybe tickets to pull together to get something ...
Here I feel - whose breath is to the ear. I'm already scared at first. I thought - "Well! Clumsy he come. " Then there is - just turned his head as he could, looking - legs of the eye. Gray-brown. Little such. Sliver lies at my ear. Paws slipped under my cheek. And he looks at me.
Well, I said to him then that, they say, do not think badly of me. When wronged, forgive, he said. And bran ...
 - I was at the stove, as always was. Me in that day, the men said - "Vasilich! And if we do not gobble fried potatoes today ?! "Well, I have supported the peasants. And what? Himself fried like. Toko fry is not what it was. On the water too gallop fry. I think - to go ka Timofyevna! She was living in the barracks. What next to us set. And the cook too. And in itself a prominent woman. Why did it not go for the butter? I Went. At half way, and then just go to be half a hundred meters, jumping on me what that chertenysh! At first I feared as much. I think - that the only weapon we've got a lynx bred? It's in the books I read as a child, that the lynx from the trees on the people jumping. In itself I came, turns - sits Sliver ours. Just do not normally sits when the bastard, begging for something. And all disheveled. As if I pour boiling water over it. I wanted to kick him, but he dodged. And on the side of me again I jumped! I thought - everything! Kranty cat. Mad has become! He jumped off and sat down again. Already on his right hand. Well, I've been thinking. Or it immediately with a gun to shoot or include in the woods and let it dies.
Then came Timofeevna. Prior to her barracks that had nothing at all. A tomcat and jumped on it. She had not had time to swing. He then looked at me. And chesanul in the woods. Twenty meters. And back to us. Wool vzeroshennaya. I grin on his face. Shrieking that is not legible.
Start me a little thought comes to mind - and I bet, he calls us to where? Timofyevna said. She had just cursed. Spat, and we went to the bars. Toko said on the way, what kind of buckwheat.
The gun I took then, just in case. You never know. And he went for the chips. He otbezhit forward, backward would look at me as a human right eye. And then the next run.
We then walked about three kilometers. Half way I thought I obryatno turn. But the same did not give me a bastard. I saw my back, back to back whitefish began.
Then we reached with him to Shurik. He was unconscious. One I had to drag him poprobyval. But not with your hands. Fallen trees, mounds. I returned for the men. We took. Sent "to the mainland» ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1350878929 [/ mergetime]
Lain I was half a year. Doctors said there was nothing to worry about. Heal. And after all healed! Truth walked along the wall on the top. Then it became better.
I was unable to write, our news-another in the event passed. I asked - whatever sliver is ours. They answered that he was alive and well. Fatter, krupneet. For big game already chases. Under my bed sleeping in the gully.
Then we write that we were again being moved away. That Sliver took with him. And I am now waiting for a new place.
That's my statement was. Yes, I was going and drove back. Where were waiting for me.

Posted in [mergetime] 1350878946 [/ mergetime]
All!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting