The sofa in the bathroom with their hands

4 photos via

Actually, after the construction of the house in my bathroom I turned nook, which just asks sofa. Monitoring of the market of upholstered furniture showed that personal water-resistant and suitable design could not be found.
Therefore, it was strongly decided to make himself a bath. In the movie "Breakfast with Tiffany" My wife and I saw a sofa made out of the bathroom - loved it.

On the occasion of the steel bath it was bought - and rushed. In the photo - the result of the work hour grinder (sorry for the quality - fotkal this same "grinder").

I wanted to find a beautiful legs for sofas. In Kiev supermarket plumbing "Agromat" offered set - 7 ths. UAH. (about 900 USD.). Thought refused.
As an alternative, in the near STROYMARKET were purchased stamped metal plates - one and a half bucks apiece, epoxy lining "cold welding" glued to the standard legs. The seams between the plates, the hole for the overflow and also were closed plates, planted on the cold welding, top it all plastered and primed.

Overflow - sealing and polishing

After that, the couch was primed and painted from a spray - in green, outside white. It remains only to sew a pillow inside the sofa - but now tests have shown that sitting quite comfortably, and a sufficient margin of safety for the simultaneous landing of two persons.
Actually, the result.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting