Life after

When zhahnul, Ivan Antonovich was sitting on the veranda, otkushivaya fresh bun with tea from a samovar. At first, an old accountant thought that a neighbor, the nouveau riche from the roof dropped a satellite dish. But after a chat at the table still warm samovar suddenly evaporated by contacting the metal vapor, Ivan Antonovich realized that it smells like nuclear weapons. All anything, but at the last moment the old man suddenly became so happy that the report for the third quarter will not have to take.

Ivan Antonovich was crawling on the burnt ground. He felt no arms or legs. Even the sound became muffled somehow. All that remained of the once venerable lord - a living eye-yo nerve. This eye was thinking, feeling person, and even felt the need. Terribly thirsty. How to quench your thirst Eye Antonovich is not realized, but, nevertheless, stubbornly crept to the luminous radiation from the pool.

And then he saw something: to meet him, to the same pool member crawled. Average male sex dick. Well, as usual - a lively and original that it could not fail to surprise. Erect creature with unimaginable speed to wade through the weeds to the life-giving water.

When they reached the waterhole, Ivan Antonovich unusual guest, and waited, blinking like Morse code, I asked a member of the national and tribal affiliation. And dick suddenly realized. Like a wild African elephant he threw his "trunk" and trumpeted:

- Ivan, you pop-eyed govnocherv, it did I - Kolyan, your neighbor.

Ivan Antonovich always disliked his neighbor - a poorly educated rich man from the so-called "new Russian". And, it was business as something that once called mindless by a dick. Ho. To break a curse in anger suddenly proved to be prophetic, that even the most sophisticated nightmares was impossible to imagine. And suddenly the old eyes were so sad that some member dares to mock him - intellectual in the fortieth generation, he very quickly blinked in response to the most monstrous abuse of all heard of his hard life.

Penis thought was not a little surprised and delighted as rich knowledge of quiet accountant. Because is much quieter, as if apologizing, he squeaked:

- Come on those. Come on, do not be aggrieved. Well I'm so in shock. What to do now? You - the eye, I do, God forgive me ... "trouser snake." How to live the next? What happened at all?

Ivan Antonovich had himself did not understand what happened. Nuclear explosion, apparently preserved pieces of brain electroimpulses in those parts of the body that were most involved at the time of death of the body. The old man at the time was engaged in tea relaxed contemplation of natural beauty. What was at that moment Kolyan, it was clear and without much thought. How could easier Ivan Antonovich tried to explain obtuse neighbor Member All deplorable situation.

- Shit !!! - Frightened whistled Hui-Kohl. - And where Anzhelka something? Well I roasted it on the table at the time when it happened.

Strange foreboding chill swept inside the vitreous Ivan Antonovich.

Angela was hungry. The sharp jumps she moved across the planet's surface explosion crippled. She sensed food. The food was very close. A bit more. Ummm. This sweet moment of absorption. Delicious. Two worm. One - young and resilient - the most gusto. The second - more like a jelly with hard senile veins. Well nothing. For the first time, and so will descend.

Eye, talks with members. More fantasmogorichnoy picture and imagine it would be impossible. If it were not for one thing. At that moment, when Ivan Antonovich painfully pondered what happened to Angela - shalavistosti woman from across the street, a huge hairy vagina with greedy grunts attacked from the top. The old man was absorbed instantly, without even having time to understand what happened, and the next one was eaten and Nick, who grinned even as absurd death.

Angela jumped away from the hated suburban area. She knew - we must move to the city. There are many sweet pieces. A local university can enjoy delicacies and brains. She jumped and jumped, covering only remaining part of the body, more and more victims.

Anus astronaut Stone stared in surprise brown eye on a dead planet and thought, "It feels like the whole world was covered by a pussy." And only tricky stars laughed softly in cold given.

© MiguelBarbuda

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting