Murmansk trolley

Recently Murmansk Electric was the anniversary: ​​50 years!
and more recently, I shoveled zhestyak with photos and found a report from our custody ... and decided to do a little review here :)
do not judge strictly :)
Will be 33 photos :) please do not break.

1. Cover :)

2. The Director of the enterprise
Sergey E. boxes

It is a wonderful guy!
He cares about his enterprise very much.
and cartoons on the screens shown in the trolley and Wi fi is there, and the attitude of the people is excellent!

I spent there almost all the time ... and I can tell you ... in all koolektive kindly, almost like a family all working together!

3. Unfortunately in the team a little younger staff, mostly old-timers, but there are employees :)

4. progulyavshim administrativke on, I went to the museum, a small room with various exhibits reminiscent of the company's history.

5. I got there just long viewed the exhibits ... and you know, I had the feeling that I was somewhere in the Soviet time ... like the smell and the Soviet entourage made me feel the ...

8. and this dining room, the entourage of the Soviet time again, but the food is modern, delicious (he welled salad and coffee)

9. medical office

10. aunt every morning the doctor checks the health of the drivers.
talked to her, mileyshey soul man veselushka such, at least on the photo and say :)

11. The further I went into the shop where they spend predmarshrutnuyu check and training.

13. check everything carefully and not somehow this little man crawled on the roof for a long time

15. Then I went to other shops which already engaged in repair tralikov :)

not everyone has the opportunity to see tralik like that :)

16. without wheels :)

17 people are at work, I came in the afternoon, people razduplyalsya but worked :)

18. The purpose of the unknown device

19. The old-timer ... :)
customized polhode

20. Just in a winter garden :) there is always green and cozy, smells and most importantly ...

21. also has a gym on site but it leaves much to be desired ... I think the workers dragging heavy sway over parts of machines :)

22. The rotten part of the wing took to drink, a new welded :)

23. When I showed it to me ... it's a long story private invention of one of the employees ... and something like that very much easier to do, but of course I did not understand :)

24. much talked all friendly and talkative and willingly photographed, hoping that it will fall on their faces commemorative photos :)

25. I fotkal on Monday, so I managed to get to the meeting until fotkal listen, discuss all the pressing issues proposed, well, pull one thread for the shoals of course :) but everything happens as it is a friendly at home.

26. Then I went to another station, where work was in full swing vengeance :) all for the convenience of passengers :)

27. The repair shop

28. The equipment of course is far from ideal, and have long survived all the time ... but what remains to do ... work ...

29. dashboard modern tralika

30. another option.

Many people think that the way traliki neumeyut go back, even as they can, they just under the seat is a switch that switches the pole and the engine turns the other way :)

And then there are a couple that may tralikov and without horns ride ... for a while, but not fast ... but as I told traliki are not popular with the purchase because the system often breaks down and expensive to maintain

32. also have elektrontransporta there are buses that run on less popular routes from the convoy ... but it is necessary for people to ride ...
many citizens are very happy with such routes

33. and of course :) repair service for my car drove out of the garage specially :)

I have everything, thank you for your attention, kammenty Wellcome, gently kick :)
I hope you enjoyed it :)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting