Consumerism "Media Markt" in Belgorod

27 photo

Not sure Belgorod once experienced something like that. It happened on the night of 28 to 29 of November. Open a shop of electronics "Media Markt" attracted not just weight, and the multitudes of hungry people to discounts. At the same time, the administration informed the store - discounts on products will operate until December 3.

But that did not stop people. First, the people honestly defended on the cheap concert and an hour before the opening gradually began to catch up to the other end of the building SEC "Mega-Green." There is a letter "C" lined up three buses - between the two of them had a small slit where they were fit to get everyone in the store that night.

The opening of the European way? Forget. Cordons, frames and clever mazes - there you are. Three buses, a dozen burly guards and one big crowd - that's opening the "Media Markt" in Belgorod.

All around it a huge shopping mall was forced by machines. They seem to have a lunch and went to the morning.

I can not believe that sensible parents went with the kids at night from people swarming the store. Rather, it just came to see. While anything is possible ...

Because of lack of space, people watched the concert with curbs, and just blocks dirty mud. But that does not bother anyone - a feeling that even if the rain is unlikely someone would leave.

Half an hour before the store opened the crowd began to flock to the buses.

That is the gap between the two cars eventually passed a crowd of thousands. Half an hour of waiting lasted a very long time: and then there were new drunken women and men who crept forward, and standing in front of the Tajiks in 10 minutes before the opening suddenly turned around and began to defecate on one of the wheels of the bus.

Honestly, when knocked 00:00, was not myself. Even involuntarily recalled the tragedy in the Luzhniki Stadium. When the crowd flooded, the child behind me got caught somewhere between my camera bag and someone's umbrella. As a result, I had a 5-minute walk with a camera and a bag on his outstretched hands. And this hell lasted all night.

Some particularly stubborn asshole of protection who have been to prohibit the photograph, were quickly dispatched. That looked like all in "mega super fantastish Media Markt". The people climbing to the cheap prices and an abundance of technology between the two dirty buses.

Someone from the crowd showing middle finger guard. Police, ambulance, fire and all the others stood aside. It is unlikely that someone helped the man in the crowd, something happened.

If you have passed between the two buses, which in itself was a feat, waited in front of a new challenge - the guards that there are forces put pressure on the barrier, leaving to pass a half or two meters.

In fact, between the bus and the guard was placed only one person. He snatched out from the crowd is another thug. Later, I saw lying on the ground someone's belt, and the papilla. Some women did not go to the store and waiting for their girlfriends and children.

Happy people go down to the store.

The first purchase.

The contrast between the hustle on the street and half-naked girls at the entrance to the store so that some people do not immediately realize that they are on holiday.

Immediately they began to form queues.

The guy is photographed with the dancer.

It is evident that many came from villages on urban open.

Keep an eye to the Ipad.

Games and devices to suit every taste.

Cassius.

P.S. On Wednesday, I gave up on visiting the "Media Markt" with bloggers and journalists because of what I know as "out there" and as "there." Food and alcohol completely justified when a company wants to write about it is good - it's worth it, and "Media Markt" with its massive advertising campaign is shown. But no, I'm sure none of those 6 hours before the opening of the store was drinking whiskey with the Director of the Belgorod MM, was not the night on the street and did not see it all. Therefore, none of the media will write about it - well, what if you already have a picture, and like to write so badly after the buffet ... And, in fact, correct. Just potreblyadstvo - it is for each his own.

hence stay-in-bel.livejournal.com/165510.html

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting