Such different Japan

Hello! I went this spring in Tokyo, stay with her sister and brother. I spent almost 3 months and fell in love, of course, to the country. There was a lot of pictures, so decided to share.
I will try to comment, if that zainteresuet- ask :)
Fot mnoogo! you can safely break

Annual Matsuri, national cherry blossom festival, which is attended by many people from young to old. In different areas is carried out at different times

Note in white socks!)

sight, of course, beautiful

zazvali in some room, and there tea ceremony

sound unusual, thanks to special thimbles on their fingers)

giggling away

delicacies prepared in the same national

national pastime - Onsen baths
Usually, a complex of saunas with different whirlpool, baths, etc. street.
Come in, Razuvaev, buy a ticket and how much you want to dabble)
Rooms are divided into male / female, after all baths are located in the halls with food, entertainment, and walk in robes (yukata) and barefoot

Street path of stones massage with hot water, Pts effectively, I tell you)
air temperature 13 degrees, among other things

Immediately next door onsen for dogs)

for boys)

64 floor like

space saving around)
Usually such Granddaddy millionaires because are the owners of the land and live happily ever after, handing over the house and space for parking

the art of jewelry has always struck me parking. they get out there?

the most convenient and fast transport

trains can be distinguished by color. This line of JR Yamanote, ring
Price, by the way, depends on the distance

frightening units of electricity are brought out, the whole city in the wires. Well, it is understandable why.
To the left, by the way, the Russian Embassy. Particularly strong are always protected, it is also understandable why)

In general, the city is located on several artificial alluvial islands, all of which grow
Water is the Tokyo Bay. Right beloe- recycling plant. In life I never guess, since no smell or other hint of trash there.

Hypermarket of electronics

Very handy thing, what we lack in the streets.
There's just mad cyclists and narrow blind intersections without mirrors can

children in the park)
By the way, in the parks are free to walk the children to 5pm. The 5 throughout the city plays sad music, and everyone is going home. Signal the end of the day, close all parks and other facilities, and the wives of the signal that it is necessary to run home, the husband will come soon) All scheduled
5 After walking in the park just dog lovers

We look forward to

Typical sushechnaya with the conveyor, where meals go, you can choose like it. It - udon noodles, cold)

By the way, all the social machine (police, ambulance, taxi) only Toyota Crown, and older models.

Taxi. I liked the taxi drivers, without exception, in a suit, white gloves. And in the seat of a taxi starched white robe)
But on the road they behave outrageously.

a couple of minutes ...
livanet
a few photos from the phone

pauchische)
Roppongi, the business district of foreigners. Basically there is the embassy and every razvlekalovo: bars, restaurant, skyscraper Roppongi Hills

Girls

Many houses ivy, and he firmly adheres. But at home are short-lived, so all do not care)

go to Shibuya

Who Was not Cibuya, he did not see ... nothing! proverb)

Here, sobssno and she. The famous intersection that flashes in films and videos.
Youth Center and nightlife, yet there fashionistas hang out in the evenings. people PPC is 11 am on a weekday

Well, the character is, of course, He)
Monument Hatiko. Near train car has a real set.

In general, in the center of fun, but it stinks terribly sewage.

there

sumoists sometimes walk)

for fans)

The channel (or river?) Separates the Imperial Palace. Last year, some desperate decided to swim to the emperor to visit go)

A popular place for jogging there. This is just the entrance to the palace, which is in fact not) The house in which he lives hidden from the Emperor and carefully guarded

Remains of the fortress walls ... recovered, of course

plums grow, which put the wine, and so eat pickled. Always green, incidentally

sun fuck

Temple kote. One can see a Buddhist)

bushes

Typical residential area. By the way, I did not think that the city would be so hilly) the habit once and not zaedesh bike ...
A mother with three children manage the ready ezdit.U are even special high with a motor are

also downtown

Geisha stray)

district Asakusa, very beautiful! There izvetsny temple complex, and behind the new TV tower, the tallest

Park Hamariku
Here it is, the combination of nature and Urban

great food)

product creativity)

Guard

Sakura blossomed as never before in this long year.
Ethane is the most beautiful in my opinion, ivovidnaya

and it is common

a huge park, one of the oldest in the area of ​​Yoyogi, also downtown

Entrance

Japanese place on the parks is not exactly save

Barrels of sake, right in the park

Before entering the temple to properly wash their hands and rinse your mouth with water of

The temple hung signs with such wishes, which are then burned in the ceremony. There are many languages ​​

They have a very nice Hatches. In different cities of different

Yokohama, a port city

Monks carry the statue of the goddess of fertility

Sensai in kindergarten)

This younger group

District Shiodome, the famous monorail, where the train without a driver, and tiered roads

District Akihabara, «electronic city". There are some shops with different device, and location tusni animeshnikov and kospleyschikov.
Right Shop hentai)) men do not palyatsya, are read

Regular supermarket obychnoms area. First, take the products and then go inside to pay. Bicycles with a bunch of shopping, too, you can leave without a second thought. At first, I dragged along by habit)

We went on a tour of the Toyota plant in the same city.
It is the founder. do first looms

Robot Asumo local, played trumpet live

Soon these will go through the streets of Tokyo)

Well, Pokemon is the spitting image!
On our roads will never be such ... car, by the way, there are very different, not to mention all sorts of Corolly
In general, hybrids are now alone, Toyota Prius and other

Nobody reminds?)

Museum of old toys
Do you recognize?

Then without a word, always hot tea and coffee in the winter, cold in summer napitki.Tsena around 50 rubles
How I miss them (

Not exactly a typical house, with large apartments.

In the courtyard of the pond, and there Koi

The Japanese love to all ... American baseball, golf. And the place is not sorry)

Yokohama

Posted in [mergetime] 1354241169 [/ mergetime]
Perhaps that's it) I hope not tired ...
We'll have another post to do with travel, apparently

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting